The Ray in Our Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Dedicated to D'espairsRay and their MANIA

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite member

Go down 
+19
Kei
monokuro
deepthink
Kaleidoscope
HiXzu
violetzakuro
maniatheater
Snaphaantje
maniacal_paradox
Ujelo
chimamire-no-bara
Wicky
super80sdemon
merrik
reikuuu
eris86
Dreylan
XgenKaKu
ZEROgasm
23 posters

Who is your favourite member?
HIZUMI
Favourite member Vote_lcap25%Favourite member Vote_rcap
 25% [ 7 ]
Karyu
Favourite member Vote_lcap25%Favourite member Vote_rcap
 25% [ 7 ]
ZERO
Favourite member Vote_lcap36%Favourite member Vote_rcap
 36% [ 10 ]
TSUKASA
Favourite member Vote_lcap14%Favourite member Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
ZEROgasm
Admin
ZEROgasm

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty28th June 2011, 3:00 pm

Who is your favourite member and why?

Sorry, Karubi is not accepted this time. Sad

Last edited by ZEROgasm on 29th June 2011, 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XgenKaKu
Admin
XgenKaKu

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty28th June 2011, 5:33 pm

Aw, poor Karubi! Sad Maybe he can be in a poll some other time. lol

My favorite member is HIZUMI, because I just feel more drawn to him than the others.

I really do like all of the members about the same; they are all very skilled at what they do, but HIZUMI is different for some reason.

His voice is so full of emotion in their songs. That might be why he is my favorite, but I'm truly not sure.

Last edited by XgenKaKu on 29th June 2011, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreylan

Dreylan

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty28th June 2011, 6:53 pm

I think ZERO has tallent to break my heart. He's so cute and he is so shy, but in the stage he's like another person Razz

There's too many things that i would say to be the reason to say ZERO, but there was one at the time Smile
Back to top Go down
eris86

eris86

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty28th June 2011, 7:09 pm

I didn't know who to choose between Zero and Karyu Laughing
But I've choosen Karyu because he is in my heart Embarassed
Back to top Go down
reikuuu

reikuuu

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty28th June 2011, 7:31 pm

ZERO! There are many reasons why ZERO, but one reason is that he is just wonderful and my favorite bassist. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
merrik

merrik

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty28th June 2011, 8:55 pm

ZERO - he is awesome bassist, and funny spammer~~ I love his spam. And his photo-obsession. (still can't stop laugh at some photos, which he put on ameblo~~)
Back to top Go down
super80sdemon

super80sdemon

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty28th June 2011, 11:38 pm

Karyu. He's a big loveable herp-a-derp. Cool
Back to top Go down
Wicky

Wicky

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty28th June 2011, 11:50 pm

I'm the first one who vote for TSUKASA xD, It was hard because I think I should vote for Karyu too~

I love everyone, but Tsukasa is my favorite.
He is such an awesome drummer, very skillful, and I really love his voice when we sing some enka song~
Back to top Go down
chimamire-no-bara

chimamire-no-bara

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty29th June 2011, 3:19 am

I'm going to say TSUKASA! ♥ Oh dear he is so talented and everything~ But of course I love others members too, but still TSUKASA is number one for me~
Back to top Go down
ZEROgasm
Admin
ZEROgasm

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty29th June 2011, 12:47 pm

ZERO.

He was the first I got my eye on. It was his eyes and the mysterious look. I've always been into those mysterious people... *laughs* I just wanted to know more about him.

As the time went by, I get to know him more better - and his nature has changed too. The more I know him, the more I can't get enough. I liked the dark and mysterious ZERO but this positive and silly man took my whole heart with him finally.

So here we still are. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ujelo

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty29th June 2011, 1:24 pm

I really can't answer to this one, I'm sorry (and somehow embarrased...)! My favorite member switches all the time, and there are times - like now - I like them all as much.

I was a fanatic ZERO fan few years before, but now I'm all settled to be a fan for everyone of them. They're are all so great in their own special way.
Back to top Go down
maniacal_paradox

maniacal_paradox

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty29th June 2011, 1:40 pm

Gosh, I'm a Karyu-mania all the way. I love the way he puts his whole heart into his music and playing. He's really into what he does, and I just adore his goofy smile. Not to mention he's the lead composer of the band. He's just an awesome guy.
Back to top Go down
Snaphaantje

Snaphaantje

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty29th June 2011, 5:39 pm

Hmmm... like the others I find this a very difficult question. I entered the D'espas era with enjoying Karyu's epic guitar playing, but shamelessly gradually shifted my focus on Tsukasa after reading his blogs. I enjoy how he's a man of so many talents, passionate about living and enjoys the smaller things in life. That and I can't handle watching DVD footage of him taking his 'aggression' out on his magnificently appealing drumset.

(Granted, I still go mad hearing Karyu picking snares.)
Back to top Go down

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty29th June 2011, 10:09 pm

I really love all the four of them, because they all are awesome in their own way, but my personal favourite is Hizumi.. <3 His attitude, his voice and the lyrics he writes somehow got me, and I slowly became addicted to him while I didn't even notice. Then all of a sudden I became aware of my addiction and I just can't stop since then.. (^ ^)"
Back to top Go down
maniatheater

maniatheater

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty29th June 2011, 11:39 pm

I chose Karyu.

I liked him when I started to be a fan of the band and I just enjoy seeing him play the most. The way he plays his guitar is ecstatic, I can see he likes to play.
Back to top Go down
violetzakuro

violetzakuro

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty30th June 2011, 11:27 am

i love all of them, for sure. it's kinda difficult to choose just one of them. at first i was interested in hizumi, but then the more i examine the four of them, i found myself interested in karyu. his goofy smile somehow attracts me a lot <3
Back to top Go down
HiXzu

HiXzu

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty30th June 2011, 6:42 pm

It's Karyu. Because he's such a lovely dork and makes me laugh alot <3
And of course because he's a very talented guitarist and songwriter.

Even my nickname is a short form from Hizumi xD (because my friends were to lazy to say Hizumi they cut it to Hizu xDD)
The reason is because I somehow always ended up with Hizumis actual hairstlye. ON ACCIDENT! xD I dunno why but always when I went to cut my hair and looked weeks later at their new style, Hizumi's haircut was like mine >< So I got the name.
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty30th June 2011, 8:17 pm

I've always felt a connection with Hizumi.
He's an excellent singer, and I adore his personality.
I love to sing as well, so he is a great inspiration to me.
Also, he's silly and goofy, a lot like myself. c:
Back to top Go down
deepthink

deepthink

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty30th June 2011, 8:48 pm

I didn't decide for anybody.
I love every single member of this group with all my heart.
Everybody is so adorable, fun, inspiring and fascinating.
I don't know why, but some people say I am a ZERO MANIA. lol
I simply say I am a D'ESPA MANIA ;3
Back to top Go down
monokuro

monokuro

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty1st July 2011, 10:55 am

My favourite member is Hizumi because I loove his voice Smile
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty1st July 2011, 10:58 pm

Zero, Zero, Zero!!

I love how he plays bass!!! It is an example for me -blush-. Follow suit... u////////u

In addition, their presence to me is a mystery. I do not know, I've always attracted people like that. They are interesting... They are different... -think- jeje ^^Uu well... came my philosophical side, sorry.

I also love to Karyu. Why? I'm crazy about him and his guitar. jajaja.

All four are great! *w*
Back to top Go down
maruli

maruli

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty2nd July 2011, 9:02 am

Tsukasa. <3

I can't really say, why he is my favorite. A few years ago I was more Zero fan, and I still adore his playing skills, but... well I don't know.
Tsukasa is awesome in what he does, too. And I love his voice. :--D
Back to top Go down
Merveilleuse

Merveilleuse

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty2nd July 2011, 8:19 pm

Karyu.
Because he's a passionate vampire guitarist with a big fluffy cat who is possibly suffering from bipolar disorder.

No but seriously, he's hard-working and stubborn and though he repeatedly denies it, a very talented, ambitious musician who dared to live his dream.
Back to top Go down
Desert_Rain

Desert_Rain

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty3rd July 2011, 8:30 am

I like HIZUMI’s voice, but I can’t say he’s my favorite.
I like Karyu’s look like a vampire, but he’s not favorite also.
I like TSUKASA playing his drums…
I like all of them so much. They can be only together...
But my favorite is ZERO. It’s hard to explain why. Just he looks so mysterious for me.
Back to top Go down
HORIZON

HORIZON

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty22nd July 2011, 10:51 pm

HIZUMI!
voice of God. cute like hamster heh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite member   Favourite member Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite member
Page 1 of 1