The Ray in Our Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Dedicated to D'espairsRay and their MANIA

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite songs & albums

Go down 
+8
unnyo
Kei
HiXzu
maniatheater
Kaleidoscope
xHLx
XgenKaKu
ZEROgasm
12 posters

What is your favourite album?
[Coll:set]
Favourite songs & albums Vote_lcap44%Favourite songs & albums Vote_rcap
 44% [ 16 ]
MIRROR
Favourite songs & albums Vote_lcap22%Favourite songs & albums Vote_rcap
 22% [ 8 ]
REDEEMER
Favourite songs & albums Vote_lcap8%Favourite songs & albums Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
MONSTERS
Favourite songs & albums Vote_lcap25%Favourite songs & albums Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
ZEROgasm
Admin
ZEROgasm

Favourite songs & albums Empty
PostSubject: Favourite songs & albums   Favourite songs & albums Empty28th June 2011, 3:09 pm

What are your favourite songs and why?

How about your favourite album?

Last edited by ZEROgasm on 29th June 2011, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XgenKaKu
Admin
XgenKaKu

PostSubject: Re: Favourite songs & albums   Favourite songs & albums Empty29th June 2011, 5:43 am

My favorite albums are Coll:set and MIRROR.

MIRROR is the first D'espa album I ever owned. It is one of my favorites because I think it is the album where HIZUMI's voice is the most powerful.

Coll:set is my other favorite because it is the style of music I like more than the other albums. My favorite song from Coll:set is 'in vain'. My favorite from MIRROR is 'Screen'.

Though, my favorite songs over all are 'Furachina Toiki to Amai Uso', 'Yami Ni Furu Kiseki', and 'ANIMAL MANIA'. HIZUMI's screaming in 'Furachina' is crazy... And the instrumental is very cool sounding! This song is my favorite genre of music, so that is why it is my number one favorite D'espa song.

Last edited by XgenKaKu on 29th June 2011, 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : What the..? Every time I write Coll:set somewhere it deletes the :set part..? >.< I suppose I'll stop using the brackets from now on.)
Back to top Go down
xHLx

xHLx

PostSubject: Re: Favourite songs & albums   Favourite songs & albums Empty29th June 2011, 8:58 pm

My favourite album is [Coll:set] , because all songs are very good.

Hm... and my favourite song is Marry Of The Blood. This was the first song I heard and immediatelly fell in love (=
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

PostSubject: Re: Favourite songs & albums   Favourite songs & albums Empty29th June 2011, 9:05 pm

My personal favorite is [Coll:set].
It's just a perfect listen from beginning to end.
A totally fantastic, well-structured breakthrough album.

Granted, I like all their albums, actually.
They're all different, but they all found a place in my heart.

My favorite song is probably Abel to Cain, even though it's hard to choose just one.
The power of that song is just amazing. I could listen to it forever.
Back to top Go down
maniatheater

maniatheater

PostSubject: Re: Favourite songs & albums   Favourite songs & albums Empty29th June 2011, 11:46 pm

My favorites are Coll:Set and MONSTERS.

Coll:Set because of all these great, powerful & energetic songs like Dears, Abel to Cain, in vain... My favorite song of the album is Infection. I screamed A LOT when they played it live.

And MONSTERS is more melodic, which I like too. I fell in love especially with dope. It's a very sexy song, if a song can be sexy. The others, like DEATH POINT, Devil's Parade, LOVE IS DEAD, abyss... Yeah, it's great album, there are so many mixed styles. I pretty love how their music went since Coll:Set.

But I'm a loser when I have to tell why I like an album because sometime, there is no reason but liking Smile
Back to top Go down
HiXzu

HiXzu

PostSubject: Re: Favourite songs & albums   Favourite songs & albums Empty30th June 2011, 6:24 pm

My favorite album is still Coll:Set. I simply love it.
Mirror is fantastic too, just like Redeemer and Monster.

My favorite Songs are:
HORIZON
Closer to Ideal
Abel to Cain
Devil's Parade
Reddish

Coll:Set is just the most epic album I've ever heard in my life. The songs are brilliant. Dark, hard and very intense.

It's hard at all to point out the favorites because every album or single is really good. The changes in their music, in Hizumis voice, everything fits perfectly. It's something I really love by this band. To be that unique and trying out so many styles.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: Favourite songs & albums   Favourite songs & albums Empty1st July 2011, 10:28 pm

My favorite album is Coll:Set. *-* I love, I love the letters, the music, the melody, everything.

It's depressing... And I love the old school.

My favorite Songs are:
- Yami ni furu kiseki, It's something I love... It's like I lull in the voice of Hizumi.
- Tsuki no kioku -fallen-, simply love. I love how it sounds the voice of Hizumi.
- In vain, my style of music xD Zero's bass... seduces me
- 0214 Valentine, very seductive, mesmerizing~
- Reddish, Zero makes magic with the bass x3!!!
- Squall, is so powerful, as if the sound will penetrate, feel every word, without knowing it says...
Back to top Go down
unnyo

unnyo

PostSubject: Re: Favourite songs & albums   Favourite songs & albums Empty2nd July 2011, 7:41 am

My absolute favourite song is Garnet <3 But I love Reddish, Love is dead, Redeemer and Hollow. ^^

Favourite album.... it's hard to choose because I love all but maybe Coll:set. ^^
Back to top Go down
maruli

maruli

PostSubject: Re: Favourite songs & albums   Favourite songs & albums Empty2nd July 2011, 9:22 am

[Coll:set] and REDEEMER.

In those there is no one single song, that I don't like. And well, [Coll:set] has Abel to Cain and Infection, witch ones are the first ones I heard, so it's kinda understandable that at least that is my favourite album? XD

Well, I couldn't listen to REDEEMER many days like nonstop, but the cd is just perfect. Lizard (<3) is awesome start for that, and HEAVEN'S COLOR keeps the feeling up after PARADOX 5. Very powerful and dark, but still kinda happy album.

And now when I think more about this, MIRROR is awesome too. There is just two songs that I can't listen, but the rest are good. And MONSTERS... I'm kinda disappointed. :c Goes as live songs, but can't listen that much from cd.

Favourite songs then? Eehmm.. Abel to Cain, Lizard, Grudge, PIG, Tainted World and Tsuki no Kioku -fallen-. (I think Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
maniacal_paradox

maniacal_paradox

PostSubject: Re: Favourite songs & albums   Favourite songs & albums Empty5th July 2011, 2:07 am

I can't pick a favorite album. There's just songs from each one that I love equally. But in terms of favorite songs, my top 3 are "Forbidden", 闇に降る奇跡, and HORIZON.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite songs & albums   Favourite songs & albums Empty5th July 2011, 7:29 am

I have my favourite songs in every album and from mood to mood I like this or that more, so...I love them all.
Back to top Go down
BearKiller

BearKiller

PostSubject: Re: Favourite songs & albums   Favourite songs & albums Empty21st July 2011, 8:20 pm

I think my favorite song is this one that D'espairsRay played for me personally. They didn't give it a name, but it really touched my heart, and is really special. They also gave me an album that they never released to the public. That's my favorite album.
Back to top Go down
Merveilleuse

Merveilleuse

PostSubject: Re: Favourite songs & albums   Favourite songs & albums Empty25th July 2011, 8:56 am

BearKiller wrote:
I think my favorite song is this one that D'espairsRay played for me personally. They didn't give it a name, but it really touched my heart, and is really special. They also gave me an album that they never released to the public. That's my favorite album.

trolololololo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite songs & albums   Favourite songs & albums Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite songs & albums
Page 1 of 1