The Ray in Our Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Dedicated to D'espairsRay and their MANIA

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My favorite thing about HIZUMI is...

Go down 
+4
maniacal_paradox
violetzakuro
unnyo
XgenKaKu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
XgenKaKu
Admin
XgenKaKu

My favorite thing about HIZUMI is... Empty
PostSubject: My favorite thing about HIZUMI is...   My favorite thing about HIZUMI is... Empty14th July 2011, 5:29 am

My favorite thing about HIZUMI is, of course, his voice! There's something about it that hypnotizes me more than any other singer I've heard.

Also, he's got a great personality and is so charismatic on stage! The perfect singer, in my opinion! Smile

So, what about you guys? What's your favorite thing about D'espairsRay's front man? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My favorite thing about HIZUMI is...   My favorite thing about HIZUMI is... Empty14th July 2011, 5:04 pm

Hmm.. everything? Very Happy I can't really choose one, but if I really have to, I'd say his voice and his lyrics first, then his personality. I just love that adorable little man. <3
Back to top Go down
XgenKaKu
Admin
XgenKaKu

PostSubject: Re: My favorite thing about HIZUMI is...   My favorite thing about HIZUMI is... Empty14th July 2011, 6:33 pm

Ah, yes! His lyrics are really great too! Very Happy

Also, his stature is something that is admirable. When I see videos of him, I wonder if he'd fit in my pocket. XD
Back to top Go down
unnyo

unnyo

PostSubject: Re: My favorite thing about HIZUMI is...   My favorite thing about HIZUMI is... Empty15th July 2011, 5:54 am

Most jrock singers voice sounds the same to me but Hizumi is different. When they were in Hungary last year, me and my friends heard the soundcheck. In the beginning Hizumi sang a part of Love is dead without instruments. It was beautiful and awesome. His voice is something special and I love it. <3

Oh, and his laughter! XD I love the way he laughs!!
And his english... it's so cute. Very Happy

I just love the whole man! <3
Back to top Go down
violetzakuro

violetzakuro

PostSubject: Re: My favorite thing about HIZUMI is...   My favorite thing about HIZUMI is... Empty16th July 2011, 2:57 am

yeah indeed, lots of jrock vocalists sound similiar to one another, and honestly i don't really like it. but then Hizumi has a very different singing voice from other vocalists and it's like his voice has become the trademark of D'espairsRay <3
Back to top Go down
maniacal_paradox

maniacal_paradox

PostSubject: Re: My favorite thing about HIZUMI is...   My favorite thing about HIZUMI is... Empty16th July 2011, 12:58 pm

Of course, his voice. That goes without saying. As mentioned above, it is truly unique. I remember the first time I watched "LIQUIDIZE", I was just in awe of it, the way his words sloshed together and flowed. And how quickly he can go from melodic to screaming. I don't know of any singers who can do it as naturally as HIZUMI.

Other than his voice, I admire his strength. Clearly he has a lot of it. For example, with this whole hiatus/disbandment thing; he still holds his head up. He's a strong little guy. XD
Back to top Go down
MidoriTsuki

MidoriTsuki

PostSubject: Re: My favorite thing about HIZUMI is...   My favorite thing about HIZUMI is... Empty19th July 2011, 5:38 pm

I love everything about Hizumi. I love his laugh and how he gets so silly and random on Twitter. I like his voice and of course his strength. Many would be really depressed it the same thing happened to them, losing your voice and disbanding. But he manages to hold his head up. And that's why I love Hizumi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maniacal_paradox

maniacal_paradox

PostSubject: Re: My favorite thing about HIZUMI is...   My favorite thing about HIZUMI is... Empty31st July 2011, 1:09 am

Dude has a whole lot of heart.
Back to top Go down
yugandasekai

yugandasekai

PostSubject: Re: My favorite thing about HIZUMI is...   My favorite thing about HIZUMI is... Empty3rd August 2011, 2:24 am

maniacal_paradox wrote:
Of course, his voice. That goes without saying. As mentioned above, it is truly unique. I remember the first time I watched "LIQUIDIZE", I was just in awe of it, the way his words sloshed together and flowed. And how quickly he can go from melodic to screaming. I don't know of any singers who can do it as naturally as HIZUMI.

So true. Most vocalists do their singing and screaming and growling separately. HIZUMI could do it all seamlessly!
Back to top Go down
ZEROgasm
Admin
ZEROgasm

PostSubject: Re: My favorite thing about HIZUMI is...   My favorite thing about HIZUMI is... Empty16th September 2011, 2:45 pm

HIZUMI has always been such a mystery to me. His heart is big but it fascinated me that he hasn't spoke so much about his personal life - and since he didn't update blog so often...

But now, when he has started his own Twitter, he's becoming more and more closer to me and my heart.

I respect how lifeful he is and I adore the way he thinks about things, always so positive and face to the future.

And I think he's become closer to his fans after the disbandment. I mean, in internet. So to say things shortly: I'm very glad he joined Twitter.
Back to top Go down
rANIA13

rANIA13

PostSubject: Re: My favorite thing about HIZUMI is...   My favorite thing about HIZUMI is... Empty17th January 2014, 9:33 am

his voice is different from the other singers that it captivates me  bounce 
aside from that i like his style Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My favorite thing about HIZUMI is...   My favorite thing about HIZUMI is... Empty

Back to top Go down

My favorite thing about HIZUMI is...
Page 1 of 1