The Ray in Our Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Dedicated to D'espairsRay and their MANIA

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA

Go down 
+4
XgenKaKu
Lullabynixia
MidoriTsuki
littleraspberry
8 posters
AuthorMessage
littleraspberry

littleraspberry

HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA Empty
PostSubject: HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA   HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA Empty11th August 2011, 3:31 pm

Hi everyone! Most of you probably noticed already, maybe not.. Hizumi posted a tweet with a link to his own web page!

http://www.umbrella-h.com/

It was last night that I was still on internet and I noticed he tweeted something.. so I checked it right away and I swear my heart stopped beating. I was so confused first, but I'm feeling really happy for him. That he actually found something he can do.. He is a very talented man. Umbrella is his project with his graphic designs. He was also interviewed for Club Zy website, explaining everything. You can find the translated interview here:

http://notafanboy.livejournal.com/141378.html

I'm really excited! I can't wait for more stuff. I've already signed for the mail magazine.
So everyone please, support his work no matter what!

HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA Tumblr_lpquestt541qh55mao1_500

So what do you think, guys? Let's discuss it! ♪(´ε` )
Back to top Go down
MidoriTsuki

MidoriTsuki

PostSubject: Re: HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA   HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA Empty11th August 2011, 4:05 pm

:O First time I heard about it, I started to cry. Out of joy because he is obviously really OK. He's doing fine and that is what matters. I am excited about his new project and so happy he found something he could do. He is so creative and talented. I have no doubts that the umbrella project is going to be a success! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lullabynixia

Lullabynixia

PostSubject: Re: HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA   HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA Empty12th August 2011, 6:57 pm

I know it's selfish but the first Time i saw it i was really happy for him and really excited about his project . But i read his new interview and i can't stop crying . I can't say i'm disapointed but i just feel a huge void inside of me and i feel Betrayed in a way . When he talks to his new project he says that now he wanted to do thing himself , express himself in a new way and finally I thought that in a wAy he was relieved by the end of the band . He said that when he will recover his voice he will sing again but he didn't talk about d'espairs ray .I have the feeling that For him it is the past. I can't understand why he doesn't seem interested in d'espairs ray anymore whereas if he was not seek they would not disband this years and they said that when hizumi will recover they will do music again . I know it's selfish to feel betrayed because of his new plan in music and stupid to not accept the end of d'espairs ray even almost 2 month later but I'm thinking about karyu 's deep sadness during the trip, tsukasa and zéro who want to continue to play music together , their promise to their fan and even though i'm really happy about the new creative project of hizumi and I like to see him optimistic and happy , and not depressed like karyu , i Would find it so unfair if when he Will recover , he refuses to sing for d'espairs ray , even for a last gig in order to give a decent end to this wonderful band that I will always continue to love deeply until I die .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA   HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA Empty12th August 2011, 8:49 pm

To be honest, I have mixed emotions about this.. First, I'm incredibly happy that Hizumi could find something he likes to do and seems to be happy now, although he seemed alright I worried myself to death, but now I'm relieved. His artwork is beautiful, and I'm kind of proud of him for standing up Smile But despite all these positive things, that interview gives me the feeling that it really is the end for D'espairsRay.. There is that 'music' menu on the homepage, and Hizumi didn't say anything about D'espa.. I don't understand this and I just can't get over it.. Yes, Lullabynixia, you are not the only one who still can't get over it.. And what you wrote "he refuses to sing for d'espairs ray" really hit me.. Really sorry for depressing everyone here even when we should be happy, I'm so hopeless.. (_ _)"
Back to top Go down
XgenKaKu
Admin
XgenKaKu

PostSubject: Re: HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA   HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA Empty13th August 2011, 12:43 am

I'm sorry to hear that you guys are upset about this... I understand how it would be depressing, but at the same time, this doesn't depress me at all. It's really taken a huge weight off my shoulders to see that Hizumi is okay.

This kind of makes me really proud to be an aspiring artist, because I can look up to him in that way now. Hizumi was always a huge inspiration to me and my art. His art can continue to inspire me. I want to support the others in whatever they do, too. Because they will always be D'espa, and I will always think of them that way.

Also, I really am hoping that Hizumi will include the others in his future music. >.< I can't see him not including them.
Back to top Go down
ZEROgasm
Admin
ZEROgasm

PostSubject: Re: HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA   HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA Empty13th August 2011, 7:14 am

I just read the Zy interview. Before that I did check your post to this thread... At first I was very nervous what is going on but then I read the interview by myself.

I am proud as hell. I don't feel disappointed at all, I don't see any negative things in that interview. I'm happy he's continuening because I was afraid of not hearing from him anymore. I'm a bit shocked, to tell the truth, about other fans reactions. I just can't understand what's the thing to be angry of? In my opinion, he's not pushing Despa down at all.

//Btw, to me Despa is still NOT disbanded. It hasn't hit me yet.

Last edited by ZEROgasm on 13th August 2011, 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA   HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA Empty13th August 2011, 7:53 am

I think there's some misunderstandings here, I'm not upset or angry or anything, and as I said so, I'm really happy about Hizumi's new project, and I'm proud of him for doing it. The other part of the comment is just my weirdness, maybe still part of my depression, just ignore it if it bothers you.. Sorry :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA   HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA Empty13th August 2011, 9:16 am

Did you see this video? It's Hizumi's photoshoot for Club Zy Smile [link]
Back to top Go down
MidoriTsuki

MidoriTsuki

PostSubject: Re: HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA   HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA Empty13th August 2011, 2:21 pm

I agree with XGenKaKu....It took a big weight of my shoulders as well....And yes, Shin, I did see the video. Absolutely cute...I am so happy for him and don't feel betrayed at all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Merveilleuse

Merveilleuse

PostSubject: Re: HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA   HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA Empty15th August 2011, 8:54 am

Of course people are jumping to conclusions, I did as well at first, I he doesn't explicitly say anything about D'espa being shelved, does he?
I think we must all wait and see.
Back to top Go down
unnyo

unnyo

PostSubject: Re: HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA   HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA Empty15th August 2011, 12:46 pm

I'm happy for him! ^^

Maybe he didn't want to make false hopes that's why he said nothing about D'espa. He said if he recovers he'll make music again. But the "if" is still there so... I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, it's little hard for me to explain this in english, sorry. ^^"

Anyway I'm looking forward to this Umbrella project. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

PostSubject: Re: HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA   HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA Empty15th August 2011, 4:12 pm

To be honest, I wasn't expecting Hizumi to take it this well. I thought, after all that has happend, that it would be a long-lasting burden. On the contrary, he seems to be dealing with it very well! This makes me incredibly happy, and it's truly proof of how strong he really is.

I was not disappointed by Umbrella. I was joyous when I saw it, and he is very talented. If he wants to try out things on his own for a while, that could be very good for him. I'm sure D'espairsRay is still on his mind, and I'm sure he would sing for D'espairsRay again if a reunion ever took place. After all, it really isn't D'espairsRay without Hizumi, Karyu, Zero and Tsukasa. I'm very upset to hear that Karyu isn't taking this so well, though. Poor guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA   HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA Empty

Back to top Go down

HIZUMI's new project UMBRELLA
Page 1 of 1