The Ray in Our Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Dedicated to D'espairsRay and their MANIA

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karyu: official member of Angelo

Go down 
+2
unnyo
ZEROgasm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZEROgasm
Admin
ZEROgasm

Karyu: official member of Angelo Empty
PostSubject: Karyu: official member of Angelo   Karyu: official member of Angelo Empty28th August 2011, 5:31 am

Vocal : Kirito (ex-Pierrot)
Guitar : Karyu (ex-D'espairsray)
Guitar : Giru (ex-Vidoll)
Bass : Kohta (ex-Pierrot)
Drums : Takeo (ex-Pierrot)

Karyu: official member of Angelo Angelo10

Karyu: official member of Angelo Angelo11

They announcement was made during Angelo's FC live. They have also scheduled 20+ lives.

"Information! http://angeloweb.jp/entrance.html I decided to start walking toward a new dream in this group. Now I'll just do my best to continue to bring different emotions. And to meet a lot of smiles and excitement again!" - Karyu in Ameba Nau

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
unnyo

unnyo

PostSubject: Re: Karyu: official member of Angelo   Karyu: official member of Angelo Empty28th August 2011, 12:52 pm

I was a little shocked first, but I'm happy for him. If he can do what he likes and if it makes him happy, then it's ok.

I don't know this band and I don't think I'll be a fan just because of Karyu, but I'll support him. Even if it's strange to see him play in another band.

So it's really the end...?

Anyway, the most important thing is that he's happy. ^^ (and I hope he is)
Back to top Go down
Merveilleuse

Merveilleuse

PostSubject: Re: Karyu: official member of Angelo   Karyu: official member of Angelo Empty28th August 2011, 4:15 pm

Woaah mixed feelings galore.
I don't know this band, but now I definitely feel I must give them a chance.

But it does feel like the end for D'espairsRay.

But then again Karyu has always stated he cannot live without music and not being in a band was one of his fears. He couldn't just disappear from the scene, he had to keep on going.
I wonder if he'll write any songs for this band? I do hope so.
Back to top Go down
XgenKaKu
Admin
XgenKaKu

PostSubject: Re: Karyu: official member of Angelo   Karyu: official member of Angelo Empty29th August 2011, 1:15 am

Wow, I'm actually really glad about this! I look forward to hearing Karyu's guitars again. I just hope the rest of the band sounds good.

Back to top Go down
maniacal_paradox

maniacal_paradox

PostSubject: Re: Karyu: official member of Angelo   Karyu: official member of Angelo Empty29th August 2011, 1:42 pm

I agree with Marveilleuse: "mixed feelings galore."
I just can't help but be upset by it because I've felt like D'espairsRay disbanding wasn't real. It just seemed like the waiting period for a new release, and that D'espa hasn't really gone. But seeing Karyu officially join a new band just makes things real, and it's sad. It also makes me bitter and angry that the band Karyu created with his very own two hands, that he's nurtured and cared for and loved and tended to has fallen apart in front of him, and now he has to join a band that he probably won't have as much say in.

But I really like the original members of Angelo. I liked them from PIERROT, and I think they're all nice guys, in my opinion, though, Angelo is a pretty mediocre group. I'm sure if Karyu writes music for them, they'll be tons better, and I'm looking forward to those songs Karyu says he would never release with D'espairsRay... but it also makes me sad to think of Karyu without ZERO and TSUKASA and HIZUMI performing at his side.

So overall, mixed feelings.
Back to top Go down
maniacal_paradox

maniacal_paradox

PostSubject: Re: Karyu: official member of Angelo   Karyu: official member of Angelo Empty29th August 2011, 1:43 pm

I will add this, though: Karyu looks pretty damn handsome in these pictures. ;D
Back to top Go down
ZEROgasm
Admin
ZEROgasm

PostSubject: Re: Karyu: official member of Angelo   Karyu: official member of Angelo Empty31st August 2011, 8:55 am

maniacal_paradox wrote:
I will add this, though: Karyu looks pretty damn handsome in these pictures. ;D

Yes, he surely does! Actually, I think this is one of his best photoshoots. I really like those photos. I almost drooled, have to admit.
Back to top Go down
XgenKaKu
Admin
XgenKaKu

PostSubject: Re: Karyu: official member of Angelo   Karyu: official member of Angelo Empty31st August 2011, 5:00 pm

He seems like he has a different aura around him. He looks really awesome in the second picture, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Merveilleuse

Merveilleuse

PostSubject: Re: Karyu: official member of Angelo   Karyu: official member of Angelo Empty31st August 2011, 5:16 pm

He looks the same to me. He's even used that pink eye shadow before, and he's still the Scarfman. Same jewellery n' all.
I might even have been more okay with it if he looked completely different than usual. But I thinks he looks like it might as well have been a potoshoot with despa ,__,

Ok I should stop acting immature ><
The most important thing is that he get to work with something and can make music again.

But actually, I don't think it is necessarily the end of D'espairsRay. I just hope Karyu hasn't singed any ominous contract that will keep him from doing what he wants.
Back to top Go down
violetzakuro

violetzakuro

PostSubject: Re: Karyu: official member of Angelo   Karyu: official member of Angelo Empty16th September 2011, 7:38 am

well, I know I'm supposed to be happy knowing that Karyu still continues to play music, but I'm feeling sad at the same time. It's just heartbreaking for me to see that everyone in D'espairsRay seemed like they have their own worlds now. Hizumi with his solo work, Zero and Tsukasa with Gackt, Karyu with Angelo... It's sad for me to see them walking in their own paths, even if it is totally their own rights to live their life with their own way :'(

I wish I will be able to get rid of this mixed feelings and feel completely happy for them
Back to top Go down
ZEROgasm
Admin
ZEROgasm

PostSubject: Re: Karyu: official member of Angelo   Karyu: official member of Angelo Empty18th September 2011, 10:10 am

Since we all have heard the first reactions, please continue the discussion here.

You can still comment your first reaction here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karyu: official member of Angelo   Karyu: official member of Angelo Empty

Back to top Go down

Karyu: official member of Angelo
Page 1 of 1