The Ray in Our Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Dedicated to D'espairsRay and their MANIA

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karyu's Best Work

Go down 
+2
violetzakuro
XgenKaKu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
XgenKaKu
Admin
XgenKaKu

Karyu's Best Work Empty
PostSubject: Karyu's Best Work   Karyu's Best Work Empty14th July 2011, 5:33 am

What are your favorite works by Karyu? Which songs have such good guitars in them that they make you want to listen for hours?

Feel free to post YouTube links here!

For me, I really love the solo in 'HORIZON'! It makes me look forward to the future, and I really love listening to this song. Smile
Back to top Go down
violetzakuro

violetzakuro

Karyu's Best Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karyu's Best Work   Karyu's Best Work Empty16th July 2011, 2:54 am

i agree with you, HORIZON's intro is beautiful! <3
Back to top Go down
maniacal_paradox

maniacal_paradox

Karyu's Best Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karyu's Best Work   Karyu's Best Work Empty16th July 2011, 12:42 pm

I think "Forbidden" is his best composition. The breakdown is incredible--only a genius could have created something so awesome. Also, "dope" is really dope. He outdid himself with it. It's just such a unique song.

As for his guitar part, I really like his rifts in "Reddish", and the guitar all throughout "ARK IN THE STORM".
Back to top Go down
Merveilleuse

Merveilleuse

Karyu's Best Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karyu's Best Work   Karyu's Best Work Empty17th July 2011, 12:39 pm

I think there's something very special and tender about his FINAL CALL solo. It's hard to explain, really, but it's lovely <3

Overall I think Marry of the Blood just embodies his spirit completely in a way. It's a very powerful song, not because of the guitar work, but the composition, the arrangement, the melody. It's haunting and beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Vokka

Vokka

Karyu's Best Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karyu's Best Work   Karyu's Best Work Empty24th July 2011, 9:19 pm

Merveilleuse wrote:
I think there's something very special and tender about his FINAL CALL solo. It's hard to explain, really, but it's lovely <3

Oh my god you have no idea. Me and my friend both agree that it is by far one of the most heartbreakingly beautiful guitar solos of all time. We've spent hours discussing it. HOURS. (0_o)

Back to top Go down
Merveilleuse

Merveilleuse

Karyu's Best Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karyu's Best Work   Karyu's Best Work Empty25th July 2011, 8:58 am

I guess that's Karyu secret superpower Very Happy

And the guy claims to have no talent whatsoever...
Back to top Go down
ZEROgasm
Admin
ZEROgasm

Karyu's Best Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karyu's Best Work   Karyu's Best Work Empty16th September 2011, 2:47 pm

I don't know about the spesific "best composition" but in my opinion we can hear in the newer D'espairsRay songs how he's enjoying playing guitar more and more. And those guitar solos we weren't able to hear before... I have this feeling that older he gets, the more he enjoys being as a guitarist and a composer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karyu's Best Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karyu's Best Work   Karyu's Best Work Empty

Back to top Go down

Karyu's Best Work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ray in Our Despair :: members :: Karyu-
Jump to: