The Ray in Our Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Dedicated to D'espairsRay and their MANIA

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New CD from Angelo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZEROgasm
Admin
ZEROgasm

New CD from Angelo Empty
PostSubject: New CD from Angelo   New CD from Angelo Empty31st August 2011, 8:58 am

BABEL will be released on 5th October, in three different editions. The limited Type A is including a deluxe photo booklet, the Type B will include a bonus DVD and of course the regular edition.

More details coming!

Are you going to buy it? Smile I haven't decided yet, should I buy the type A or B or then I will buy both... XD
Back to top Go down
XgenKaKu
Admin
XgenKaKu

New CD from Angelo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New CD from Angelo   New CD from Angelo Empty31st August 2011, 4:54 pm

That sounds cool! I think I would get type B if I can save up the money for it. I look forward to hearing it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Merveilleuse

Merveilleuse

New CD from Angelo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New CD from Angelo   New CD from Angelo Empty31st August 2011, 5:19 pm

Not in my current economic situation. Lately the Swedish customs have begun going gestapo on every damn package arriving from over seas and the fees are scandalous.
But I'll try to check it out anyway. Are they going to include compositions by Karyu?
Back to top Go down
ZEROgasm
Admin
ZEROgasm

New CD from Angelo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New CD from Angelo   New CD from Angelo Empty1st September 2011, 9:38 am

Merveilleuse wrote:
Are they going to include compositions by Karyu?

Not information yet. But so far I've heard, Karyu is going to play in this album already.
Back to top Go down
maniacal_paradox

maniacal_paradox

New CD from Angelo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New CD from Angelo   New CD from Angelo Empty3rd September 2011, 4:38 pm

I think I'll end up buying it because Karyu is the type to put all his energy and heart into playing music, so if he's playing in it, I'll get it. I miss his energy, and I'm craving to feel it again. I want to support him, too. And if his own compositions are in this album, I think I'll get both. I JUST LOVE THIS PRECIOUS MAN WITH AND HIS PRECIOUS MUSIC.
Back to top Go down
ZEROgasm
Admin
ZEROgasm

New CD from Angelo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New CD from Angelo   New CD from Angelo Empty18th September 2011, 9:50 am

From now on, the discussion about the upcoming album happens here.

You can still post your first impression about the news here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New CD from Angelo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New CD from Angelo   New CD from Angelo Empty

Back to top Go down

New CD from Angelo
Page 1 of 1