The Ray in Our Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Dedicated to D'espairsRay and their MANIA

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ads

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ads Empty
PostSubject: Ads   Ads Empty14th July 2011, 5:30 pm

I don't know if it's just for me, but there is an ad with audio, like a woman is speaking in it. I don't have any problems with ads until they have no voice, but you know when you are listening to your favourite song and suddenly this annoying woman starts speaking about iPhones or whatever, I feel like jumping out of the window.. x'D Can you do something about it? :S It's okay if no, I'll deal with it somehow.. xD
Back to top Go down
XgenKaKu
Admin
XgenKaKu

Ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ads   Ads Empty14th July 2011, 6:30 pm

I agree with you about how annoying that can be. I haven't heard the one with audio yet, though.

Unfortunately I can't remove the ads or change them unless I buy credits.

When I get some extra money, I will buy some and remove the ads. Until then, I'm really sorry but I don't know what else can be done...
Back to top Go down

Ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ads   Ads Empty15th July 2011, 1:37 pm

It's okay, I'll deal with it until then Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ads   Ads Empty15th July 2011, 6:59 pm

ads are changing from time to time~ I had this one with voice too, but it already changed to a silent one~
I think it'd be too much if you buy credits to remove ads, because everyone of us sees ads in the whole internet and deals with it~ the sounds of the voice ads can be switched off most of the time, so... :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ads   Ads Empty

Back to top Go down

Ads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ray in Our Despair :: let's get started! :: FORUM SUGGESTIONS-
Jump to: