A Forum Dedicated to D'espairsRay and their MANIA

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S: TSUKASA's and ZERO's new band

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZEROgasm
Admin

PostSubject: THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S: TSUKASA's and ZERO's new band   17th September 2011, 7:11 am

Vo. Ricky
Gt. kazuya
Gt. SHUN
Ba. ZERO
Dr. TSUKASA

http://www.themicrohead4ns.com/

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
“D’espairsRay will stay the best band in the world
which will be long remembered by everybody
even if it disbands.”
Back to top Go down
unnyo

PostSubject: Re: THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S: TSUKASA's and ZERO's new band   17th September 2011, 9:40 am

I was surprised when I saw this on twitter. I mean, it's a really good thing and I'm happy for them, but I didn't expect from them to form a band (and announce it on saturday morning). I thought that they'll continue to support Gackt or something, but a new band is definitely better. ^^

Well, I'm looking forward to it. Smile I wonder what kind of music they'll play, since I don't know the other members...
The band name is funny for me, but maybe it has some meaning, I don't know.
Good luck for Zero and Tsukasa with their new band! Smile
Back to top Go down
XgenKaKu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S: TSUKASA's and ZERO's new band   18th September 2011, 12:22 am

I'm really glad that all of the members have something going on now! I was getting the feeling that Gackt was going to try to brainwash Tsu and Zero for some reason. lol

I agree that the name is a little... Different. xD But, it's cool anyways. Smile

*~in vain~*
"Nobody can fill my
ego.
"Nobody can
violate me.
"Nobody can do my style.
Therefore...so..."
Back to top Go down
ZEROgasm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S: TSUKASA's and ZERO's new band   18th September 2011, 8:49 am

I was super happy yesterday when I saw the news. I'm more happy than Karyu's joining Angelo. Because I don't know the other members, I can give better chances to them, and above all, ZERO and TSUKASA are in the same band! I'm so excited about this.

And they are getting performing with big names pretty quick, don't you think? I mean, PENICILLIN, LM.C, DaizyStripper... And TMH4N'S is just getting to be started!

I wish all luck to them and I'm looking forward to hear their music as soon as possible, get to know the other members better and see upcoming photoshoots!

Though... The name... XD How do they pronaunce it? O___o I have like no idea how to say the name. XD

even if it disbands.”
Back to top Go down
unnyo

PostSubject: Re: THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S: TSUKASA's and ZERO's new band   18th September 2011, 8:58 am

ZEROgasm wrote:
Though... The name... XD How do they pronaunce it? O___o I have like no idea how to say the name. XD

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has no idea how to say their name. XD

It's so good that Zero and Tsukasa are together in a band. ^^ They're having so much fun together. Smile

I hope they'll update the homepage soon. ^^
Back to top Go down
ZEROgasm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S: TSUKASA's and ZERO's new band   18th September 2011, 12:22 pm

Wow, I couldn't help myself and went to youtube to listen Ricky's former songs. Well, he's really different from HIZUMI, of course, but...

I like his voice!

He has strong and powerful voice, though it's more typical Japanese singer voice. I'm looking forward to hear the new songs even more than couple of hours ago, haha!

Though, I'm pretty sure they all are much older than ZERO and TSUKASA. I mean, I think kazuya and SHUN +40 years old - since I made a little research about their former bands and the forming dates, they can't be under 40. And Ricky just looks old. XD Does anyone know for real?

even if it disbands.”
Back to top Go down
maniacal_paradox

PostSubject: Re: THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S: TSUKASA's and ZERO's new band   18th September 2011, 2:54 pm

The band name makes me shudder, but I'm so glad for them! I'm really looking forward to getting into them (hopefully). I'm proud of all the members for moving forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S: TSUKASA's and ZERO's new band   18th September 2011, 7:23 pm

I'm curious how they'll sound and I'm glad that Tsukasa and Zero are still together in one band!

ZEROgasm wrote:

I'd pronounce it like: The Micro Head-phones

...it'd make sense to me~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S: TSUKASA's and ZERO's new band   

Back to top Go down

THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S: TSUKASA's and ZERO's new band
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ray in Our Despair :: general discussion :: NEWS-
Jump to: