The Ray in Our Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Dedicated to D'espairsRay and their MANIA

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you ever talked with the members?

Go down 
+3
unnyo
chimamire-no-bara
ZEROgasm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ZEROgasm
Admin
ZEROgasm

Have you ever talked with the members? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever talked with the members?   Have you ever talked with the members? Empty3rd July 2011, 10:59 am

In ameba, pigg, twitter, face to face?

E-mail, skype, messenger? Shocked

Would like to share us what were you talking about? Wink
Back to top Go down
chimamire-no-bara

chimamire-no-bara

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever talked with the members?   Have you ever talked with the members? Empty3rd July 2011, 11:18 am

I have talked only Karyu in pigg, I guess 2 or 3 times Very Happy And always he was more or less drunk XD

Our conversations aren't never anything else than I just asked him "how are you" and stuff like that and he usually answer and sometimes he didn't say anything like there was also so much many people on there so I guess he was little hurry to can talk to everyone ^^'
Back to top Go down
ZEROgasm
Admin
ZEROgasm

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever talked with the members?   Have you ever talked with the members? Empty3rd July 2011, 2:08 pm

I've also talked with Karyu in pigg three times.

All we were talking about was fan mail, boobs, sex, alcholol and food. XDD

Tsukasa has also replied to two of my messages. Nothing special, lol. Don't even remember what I sent to him...
Back to top Go down
unnyo

unnyo

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever talked with the members?   Have you ever talked with the members? Empty3rd July 2011, 2:36 pm

Lucky! ^^ I never saw them in pigg T_T

I got a reply from Zero on ameba now, so nothing special - well, to me it is special : )
Back to top Go down
ZEROgasm
Admin
ZEROgasm

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever talked with the members?   Have you ever talked with the members? Empty3rd July 2011, 2:44 pm

^Really?! What did you say to him and what did he?
Back to top Go down
unnyo

unnyo

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever talked with the members?   Have you ever talked with the members? Empty3rd July 2011, 3:12 pm

I said "congrats" and "wuhuuu" and "cheers" to him in english and he wrote back "Thank you! cheers! Yes it is! aha~"

I was so surprised that he wrote back and in english O.o
Back to top Go down
maniacal_paradox

maniacal_paradox

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever talked with the members?   Have you ever talked with the members? Empty3rd July 2011, 4:07 pm

I sort of talked to Karyu face to face at RTOC. I saw him wondering around the venue, and went up to him. I said something like, "Thank you for coming, you were awesome! I really appreciate it." Of course there was the language barrier issue, but he bent down to me and seemed to try really hard to understand what I was saying. He nodded and smiled, and shook my hand. I think somewhere in there he said thanks to me. Then I asked him for a hug, and he got this HUGE Karyu!smile and gave me a hug. Then he had to go, so he shook my hand and left, and waved bye as he walked away.

But, uh, yeah. That's kind of as far as our conversation went. I can say this, though: Karyu is a really nice guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever talked with the members?   Have you ever talked with the members? Empty3rd July 2011, 6:38 pm

Aww so lucky! I never had the chance to talk to them.. ;___;

Btw, what's this pigg thing? Is it something like twitter? oO'
Back to top Go down
XgenKaKu
Admin
XgenKaKu

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever talked with the members?   Have you ever talked with the members? Empty3rd July 2011, 6:42 pm

I think Pigg is a game on Ameba. I'm not 100% sure though. Is this right, guys? ^^;

From what I've read, Karyu is or was on it often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever talked with the members?   Have you ever talked with the members? Empty3rd July 2011, 7:05 pm

yes, right. pigg is a game on ameba. you have a girl or boy and an own room and there are many public rooms, so you can chat with everyone who's online in pigg!
I never had the chance to meet him there, but I'm not the stalker-type who's waiting there for him to come online XD'

well, I just had the chance to talk to one of the staff members about RTOC and presents for the band. he was really nice and surprised because we had T-Shirts from RTOC and live in Germany XD well, MUCC and other bands from RTOC came to Germany too, sadly no DespairsRay D:
and after one concert I asked Hizumi for an autograph and got it, not really a reply though... but nice, because everyone was in a hurry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever talked with the members?   Have you ever talked with the members? Empty3rd July 2011, 7:10 pm

Ohh I see, thanks! Very Happy I'm planning to register to ameba since a long time, but now I'm even more curious~
Back to top Go down
Merveilleuse

Merveilleuse

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever talked with the members?   Have you ever talked with the members? Empty3rd July 2011, 7:38 pm

Oooh I had the most awkward conversation with Karyu after the show in Copenhagen 2006. It was really awesome because some fans stayed after the show and eventually the guys came out to have a smoke and talk to the fans and sign things.
Sooo I was young and stupid and shy and and I started talking with the translator girl and somehow Karyu got involved and we talked about Tim Burton or something, and I think it was he who asked how old everybody was and I was like "I'm 16 I guess I'm too young for Karyu!" and the translator turned to Karyu and ASKED HIM and the she said "Not at all!!" and in retrospect that feelt kinda creepy XD but oh who can blame him. He's a rockstar.
Back to top Go down
Wicky

Wicky

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever talked with the members?   Have you ever talked with the members? Empty4th July 2011, 6:40 pm

Lucky you guys ^^

I only have a reply from @despairs and it was nothing special, does it count?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever talked with the members?   Have you ever talked with the members? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever talked with the members?
Page 1 of 1