HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Member Introduction Template

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prinsect

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th June 2011, 9:50 pm

Name: Kitty please, but Prinny or Kruu are fine too.

Sex: Male. :3

Country: Here and there. Sometimes the UK, sometimes the US. <3

Hair Color: White, but purple by the end of today.

Eye Color: Green. Very Happy

Favorite Color: ORANGE. I loves it.

Do you smoke/drink: I do neither.

Favorite style of clothing: Hrm... punky?

Hobbies: Photography, sketching, writing bad music and fanfiction, playing the bass guitar and doing BACKFLIPS ONTO SPEEDING TRAINS. Wut?

Do you have any pets: Three cats: Mooki, Adachi and Lucille.

Interesting things about yourself: I'm addicted to videogames with all of my being. Silent Hill is my strange obsession since 2001. I'm a horror movie nut, but practically immune now, D: ALSO, I'm spider-kitty from DA and johnny_c from last.fm. Thought I'd mention it just in case I came across some familiar faces.

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: Saw a picture of them in 2004, wanted to know who they were so I checked out their music. I've loved them ever since, and my love became locked when I saw them live in 2008. Best day of my life.

Other bands you listen to: MUCC, The GazettE, -OZ-, deadman, A Perfect Circle, Bjork, Nine Inch Nails and Akira Yamaoka.

Anything else we should know about you: I AM A THREAD KILLER. A discussion thread automatically dies after I've posted in it, so watch out for that, my apologies now. Also! I have a bass guitar named Michi whom I play religiously with the pick I got from Zero the year I went to see them live. Again, best day ever. <3
Back to top Go down
maniatheater

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   30th June 2011, 12:34 am

Name: Caro

Sex: female

Hair Color: reddish-brown (in original it's some dark blonde or something)

Eye Color: blue-grey

Favorite Color: black, white, darkblue, darkred

Do you smoke/drink: yes/sometime

Favorite style of clothing: casual

Hobbies: video games, writing, blogging, sleeping

Do you have any pets: no

Interesting things about yourself: I have a dirty, double-minded sense of humour; I can talk about anything, even if it's disgusting

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: At first I just saw an article and a poster of them in a German teen magazine. I thought they looked pretty cool, so I hung it onto my wall. A months later I got Garnet and Reddish as PVs and it played, and played and played... It was the only chance to get music from them, because my parents had dial-up internet connection back then. I just remember that when MIRROR came out that it took me weeks to download, every single song took 1 or 2 hours. It was pretty hard to get something of them, but nontheless I started to like them and after the concert in Berlin 2006 I loved them.

Other bands you listen to: Dir en grey, Miyavi, Kagerou, girugamesh, Daisuke to kuro no Injatachi, the studs, KAT-TUN, Plastic Tree, Aural Vampire, hide with Spread Beaver

Anything else we should know about you: I will love you if you would give me strawberries! <3 And KAT-TUN is the only J-Pop Band I really like.
Back to top Go down
violetzakuro

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   30th June 2011, 12:38 am

Name: zakuro, zan

Hair Color: black

Eye Color: dark brown (almost black)

Favorite Color: black, dark purple, gray

Do you smoke/drink: no

Favorite style of clothing: the ones like Gadget Grow's or h.NAOTO's, and mostly it's an individual fashion style! \m/

Hobbies: music, fashion designing, making handcrafts, and other interesting things~

Do you have any pets: no T____T

Interesting things about yourself: err... how am i supposed to answer this? xD well i'm actually rather anti-social in real life for i never approach people unless they approach me first, but once i get to know them i'll always try to be nice to them. i found myself more approachable on cyberworld Razz

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: i was a newbie in visual kei back then, and i found a friend who shared the same interest with me and he told me about D'espairsRay. the first time i listened to their songs, i only liked Squall but then the more i listen to the other songs, the more i found myself falling for them and i said to myself "alright, this is the band you're gonna love for a lifetime" <3

Other bands you listen to: deluhi, dir en grey, lynch., matenrou opera, cocklobin, 9GOATS BLACK OUT, versailles, malice mizer, plastic tree, etc etc

Anything else we should know about you: i'm a big fan of japanese street fashion yet it is really, really difficult here to find such kind of clothing and people in my city don't dress up much =___= i really want to go to Japan one day and wear anything i'd love to wear~

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Back to top Go down
JH

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   30th June 2011, 6:43 am

Name: J

Sex: Male

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Favorite Color: Black, red, green

Do you smoke/drink: No

Favorite style of clothing: Without clothes... XD

Hobbies: dA, ddr ( Dance Dance Revolution ), painting

Do you have any pets: I have a black cat, her name is Ophelia ^^

Interesting things about yourself: I hate the milk >___<

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: I found them in relation to the deadman ( this was a jrock band, but they disbanded )

Other bands you listen to: Dir en Grey, Moi dix Mois, Mucc

Back to top Go down
WampireChild

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   30th June 2011, 2:56 pm

Name: WampireChild (though I also go by names Xandria or Zaira or Zaria)

Sex: To female I was born...

Hair Color: Uh... Caramel says my hair dye...

Eye Color: Dark brown

Favorite Color: Yellow, black, purple, gray

Do you smoke/drink: I do not smoke and drink very rarely (like twice a year maybe a one beer)

Favorite style of clothing: Depends on my mood

Hobbies: Writing, writing, writing. Did I mention writing? Also I read a lot and watch movies and go to gigs....

Do you have any pets: Not at the moment.

Interesting things about yourself: I am a huge Harry Potter fan. Seriously, I've been spending almost my whole life with HP ever since the first book came in finnish... I'm ooooooold...

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: The year was 2004, when I came to know the existent of D'espairsRay. The first song I heard was Reddish and to this day it is one of my favorites from them. Oh, and I totally fell for them after hearing that song. And I was super happy when I finally heard it live last year in Paris.

Other bands you listen to: It's easier if you go straight to my last.fm page. It tells you a lot.

Anything else we should know about you: I looooove traveling...
Back to top Go down
Vokka

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   30th June 2011, 5:11 pm

Name: Vokka Smile

Sex: F

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue/Green (depending on the day)

Favorite Color: Black, Purple, Silver

Do you smoke/drink: Nope Smile

Favorite style of clothing: Modern Gothic, Visual Kei, some Steampunk and Cybergoth

Hobbies: Playing bass, playing drums, listening to music, reading and writing

Do you have any pets: A little terrier mix puppy and a small parrot that I have reason to believe is, in fact, an agent of the devil sent to torture me

Interesting things about yourself: I was inspired to play bass by ZERO, I'm the drummer of a visual kei band, I write short stories a lot, I'm learning Japanese, I want to move to Japan to be a professional bassist, I've been to a mental hospital *psycho music*

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: My friend got me into J-Rock a few years ago; My first J-Rock song I fell in love with was SIXTY-NINE by D'espairsRay. For a long time I only listened to that song, but then I searched for J-Rock songs about "mirrors" and found D'espairsRay's "Mirror". I fell in love with it and began actively searching for more and more of their music. This last summer I saw them live during their world tour, and it was perhaps the greatest night of my life.

Other bands you listen to: The GazettE, MUCC, Dir en grey, BORN, Exist Trace, KARASU, Matenrou Opera, Sadie, Heidi., Versailles, more

Anything else we should know about you: um... I want to love you long time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   30th June 2011, 5:28 pm

Name: Hizushi

Sex: ♀

Hair Color: blonde/purple atm., natural blonde

Eye Color: green with blue-grey

Favorite Color: green, crimson, purple

Do you smoke/drink: no/no

Favorite style of clothing: street style, visual kei

Interests: psychology, pedagogics, Japan, Japanese, music, movies, food

Do you have any pets: I'm not the person to take care of pets. I like cats though

D'espairsRay: mania since 2005, don't even know anymore which was the first song I listened to. I'll love them forever. best band of the world, yeah. I won't stop hoping for a revival.

Other bands you listen to: mostly Japanese rock bands

Last edited by Hizushi on 1st July 2011, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
monokuro

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   30th June 2011, 7:06 pm

Name: Gina

Hair Color: dark brown

Eye Color: greyish-greenish and slightly blueish? I don't really know.

Favorite Color: I like all colours.

Do you smoke/drink: Nope.

Favorite style of clothing: Kinda skater girl like? Nothing extraordinary though...I also don't actually skate xD

Hobbies: Making music, listening to music, drawing, vegan cooking, learning Japanese...I also find philosophy quite interesting.

Do you have any pets: Cute little fat bunnies Very Happy

Interesting things about yourself: I'm a vegan...but not of the preachy kind, so don't worry ;D

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: I had some crazy goth friend back in 2005 who also happened to listen to D'espairsRay...he wouldn't stop sending me their videos so I got into them Very Happy First song I heard was Garnet.

Other music you listen to: Rap, Classical, Metal, Jazz, Rock, JRock, Dubstep...I like any kind of music as long as the artist's good.
Back to top Go down
Merveilleuse

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   30th June 2011, 8:08 pm

Name: aalalalalalala ~

Sex: SECRET ohohoho.

Hair Color: Red... ish

Eye Color: They're blue with spots of green

Favorite Color: Generally dark colours. Particularly red, bordeaux, plum, purple and gold.

Do you smoke/drink: Boozing and carousing, but smoking contradicts my image.

Favorite style of clothing: I am an ex-lolita and it shows. Dark lace, roses, flounces, the lot of it.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, sewing, scheming, dreaming.

Do you have any pets: Does my little brother count?

Interesting things about yourself: I climb trees, tell spectacular fairytales and make delicious pumpkin pie.

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: 'twas 2004 and angst was upon me, but thanks to some shameless VK-hottie-hunting I stumbled over them boys, whom, to my chagrin, wasn't too pleasing to my eye. But BORN won me over, I have never ever experienced such complete epiphany over a single song, I was so impressed by the sheer force of it. It made me accomplish very difficult but god am I got over and done with it so quickly. However I had a slow start warming to them, but soon I was so deep down I knew there was no going back...

Other bands you listen to: I'm still a little into VK in general such as D, Versailles, Kaya and Deluhi, there's also the Birthday Massacre, Emilie Autumn... and a lot of classical composers and soundtrack.

Anything else we should know about you: I'm not always smiles and rainbows, but I mean no harm ♥
Back to top Go down
deepthink

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   30th June 2011, 8:34 pm

Name: My general nickname is Yami. Friends also call me Lia which is an abbreviation of my real name.

Sex: F.

Hair Color: Coloured brown.

Eye Color: Brownish green.

Favorite Color: Black, purple, dark red.

Do you smoke/drink: No/Not excessively.

Favorite style of clothing: Pretty normal. Sometimes I get inspired by D'espa.

Hobbies: I love reading, discussing movies/TV series with my friend and daydreaming. lol I used to draw a lot, but I haven't been into it much lately.

Do you have any pets: Unfortunately not, I always wanted a cute little black cat ):

Interesting things about yourself: I don't know what you consider interesting. lol I've been learning japanese for maybe 2 years now. I mostly started because of D'espa. I teach it to myself because there's no real possibility for me to go to a school or something. I live in a little hicksville in the countryside and I hate it :/
I love languages in general. But please excuse me if I make mistakes.
Recently I've gone addicted to TV series. I love Fringe, Supernatural and True Blood. (Omg, all the quotes!)
...and I'm a night owl x)

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: The first time I've 'seen' D'espa somewhere was 2005 in a german magazine. Tbh, I was totally scared off by those 'weird guys' and simply ignored those pages. 2 years later, I listened to a band whose drummer was a huge fan of Dir en grey, D'espa and girugamesh, so of course, I had to check them out. As far as I can remember, my first song was SIXty-NINe and I loved that song so much, I immediately bought [Coll:set]. My love was constantly increasing from that moment.
I saw them twice last year finally, 9/24 in Munich and 10/02 in Strasbourg. Best days in my life Smile

Other bands you listen to: I regularly listen to Rammstein, Awoi, gemmik, Matenrou Opera, Dir en grey and (recently) DEATHGAZE. I also love some Industrial/Aggrotech bands.

Anything else we should know about you: I might seem shy or reserved, maybe even weird at first, but I can be a really nice person. I would love to get to know some MANIA! There are really no D'espa MANIA living in my region. It's a pity~
Back to top Go down
unnyo

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   1st July 2011, 6:13 pm

Name: Unio

Hair Color: brown

Eye Color: green

Favorite Color: purple, black, white

Do you smoke/drink: no/yeees

Favorite style of clothing: -

Hobbies: football, Formula 1

Do you have any pets: yapp, 2 cats, one dog + turtle

Interesting things about yourself: hmm... I'm studying swedish (people say it's weird xD)

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: my friend showed me Sixty-nine and then I saw Garnet and I fell in love ^^ it was in 2008 I think

Other bands you listen to: mostly hungarian bands (Quimby, 30Y, Kiscsillag...), Linkin Park, Nightwish, HIM, Negative etc.

Anything else we should know about you: my english isn't the best so.. sorry for any mistakes ^^"
Back to top Go down
littleraspberry

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   3rd July 2011, 2:33 pm

Name: Lara

Sex: f

Hair Color: dyed black

Eye Color: green/blue/brown/grey

Favorite Color: black

Do you smoke/drink: I drink from time to time with my friends. But I don't smoke D; well okay.. from time to time ;D but I never buy cigs, ahah.

Favorite style of clothing: whatever I feel like wearing

Hobbies: music, photography, drawing, learning my favorite languages, hanging out with friends.. cooking and stuff D;

Do you have any pets: two dogs and a bunny

Interesting things about yourself: I'm weird.

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: One day my dad called me from the living room.. so I came.. he was sitting by the computer.. and he showed me BORN video.. and asked me if I know this band, that they're pretty cool.. Ever since that.. I've fallen in love with them.. I was 13 years old. They're my life.

Other bands you listen to: Blink 182, Dir en grey, Radwimps, Nine inch nails, Sex pistols, Rob Zombie, Rammstein..

Anything else we should know about you: hey people :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   3rd July 2011, 2:38 pm

littleraspberry wrote:
How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: One day my dad called me from the living room.. so I came.. he was sitting by the computer.. and he showed me BORN video.. and asked me if I know this band, that they're pretty cool.. Ever since that.. I've fallen in love with them.. I was 13 years old. They're my life.

omg what! your father?? that's so awesome. I wish only one of my family would like this kind of music Shocked
Back to top Go down
littleraspberry

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   3rd July 2011, 2:46 pm

Yes ;3 my dad showed me D'espairsRay <3 ;3;
Back to top Go down
MidoriTsuki

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   10th July 2011, 3:14 pm

Name: MidoriTsuki

Hair Color: light brown

Favorite Color: green, blue

Do you smoke/drink: nope

Favorite style of clothing: my own mixture of rock and visual kei style xD

Hobbies: writting

Do you have any pets: nope, wish I had a cat

Interesting things about yourself:
I love Japan and I am trying to learn japanese. I love writting books and I think I got talent for it. Love cats and dogs and all fury animals and absolutely adore VISUAL KEI. I'm a student of Anglistics...That is, I am starting it this year in October.

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: :3 First song I heard was Damned. Actually I saw a picture of them in 2005 in a magazine and loved how they looked and got curious about their music but it wasn't until 2007 that I heard Damned(long story why I waited so long). I fell in love with them immediately and couldn't stop listening to them. I love D'ray and they are my fuel and they changed me a lot. Made me into the person I am today ^^
Other bands you listen to: Dir en Grey, Alice Nine, Screw and many other but these three after D'ray are my favs.

Anything else we should know about you: I hate hypocrisy and egoism, dislike all the mania posers and fakers who start ridiculous rumors about them...I'm a little quiet and sometimes wild...lol

Back to top Go down
Desert_Rain

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   11th July 2011, 3:56 pm

Name: Ryū

Sex: Female

Hair Color: Currently light brown

Eye Color: Rainy grey

Favorite Color: Black, purple and a few other colors. Depends on my mood…

Do you smoke/drink: No way/very seldom

Favorite style of clothing: It depends on my mood and a situation. I like to be different.

Hobbies: Vocal training, music, travelling, reading… sleeping and internet xD

Do you have any pets: Yes, I have a cat since I love the cats very much. She doesn’t like any names, but Tricksy. So I call her Tricksy…

Interesting things about yourself: I don't used to cry. I’m strong for a case if somebody will need my help. Even if everything seems to be bad I always smile and try to cheer up the people around me... And I believe love can do great things Smile

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: (you can also tell everyone how long you have been a MANIA, the first song you heard, and your first thoughts about them)
From a girl I met in Saint-Petersburg. She has told me about D’espairsRay. I liked their music very much. The more I listened to D’espairsRay, the more I understood their music has a special feeling for me. But I have never thought to become Mania because I have never been a fan of any band. I did it only for the one band in the world…

Other bands you listen to: Since I know D’espairsRay I can’t say I like any other band as much as them. Sometimes I listen to exist†trace, girugamesh, Plastic Tree, MUCC and something non-japanese…

Anything else we should know about you: (feel free to write as much as you want)
I'm not too fond of making new friends. But I would love to make friends with all the nice Mania around the world.

P.S. Sorry for the mistakes, but english is not my native language Embarassed
Back to top Go down
HORIZON

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   22nd July 2011, 1:31 am

Name: Niina

Hair Color: changes.. currently brown (tomorrow gonna be silver 8D)

Favorite Color: black, white, purple, red, silver

Do you smoke/drink: no/not much

Favorite style of clothing: streetstyle, visual kei

Hobbies: music, concerts, materialism, fashion, drawing, nerding

Do you have any pets: I wish I had a cat 8(

Interesting things about yourself: I graduated from high school in 2,5 years. I live alone now and I'm kinda lonely 8( chocoholic, 176cm tall and just watched last Harry Potter :'< I have D'espairsRay logo tattoo !

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: first song I heard was Forbidden. I listened it from internet and.. I immediately liked them. HIZUMI has always been my favorite member<3

Other bands you listen to: for example Sadie, girugamesh, Dir en grey, the GazettE, DELUHI, MUCC, Linkin Park.

Anything else we should know about you: I really want to know other mania, because D'espairsRay is the best band in the world and their fans are the best people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   22nd July 2011, 2:08 pm

@HORIZON You have a D'espairsRay tattoo? That's awesome! :3 I've been thinking of getting one too since a while..Very Happy But probably I'll have to wait till I'm 18..
Back to top Go down
HORIZON

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   22nd July 2011, 10:46 pm

Shin wrote:
@HORIZON You have a D'espairsRay tattoo? That's awesome! :3 I've been thinking of getting one too since a while..Very Happy But probably I'll have to wait till I'm 18..

yeah ! I actually took it only 3 weeks ago 8D
Back to top Go down
XgenKaKu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   26th July 2011, 8:25 pm

HORIZON, do you think you could post a picture of it? It'd be cool to see it! Very Happy

I plan on getting a D'espa logo tattoo as well, or maybe I will design a tattoo of all of the members. I think if I get the logo it will be on my wrist. Where is yours?

*~in vain~*
"Nobody can fill my
ego.
"Nobody can
violate me.
"Nobody can do my style.
Therefore...so..."
Back to top Go down
Boochers823

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   7th August 2011, 6:07 am

Name: Imani, but you can just call me Hanzo.

Sex: F

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Favorite Color: Black, purple, blue

Do you smoke/drink: Nah

Favorite style of clothing: It's not really a 'style', just jeans, tshirts with smart-alack phrases on them and Nike's because Nike's are endgame. And beanies. I love beanies.

Hobbies: Gaming, reading, writing, making terrible PSP backgrounds, tumblr...

Do you have any pets: Just a lovely pit bull puppy named Black <3

Interesting things about yourself: I'm not that interesting. Really. The only thing I'm somewhat decent at is origami. And I'm smart but consistently do terribly in school, something that I'm going stop next year.

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: I frequented JrockRevolution.com (yeah, *that* forum) and I was looking at the list of artists who performed at JRR and D'espairsRay looked interesting so I checked them out. The first song I heard was Infection. A while later, I listened to more of their songs and got hooked. I've been a Mania for almost three years now.

Other bands you listen to: Godsmack, Buck-Tick, Cancer Bats, Maximum the Hormone, Nonpoint, Otep...I guess my taste is on the heavier side.

Anything else we should know about you: I'm just a high school student with a lot of free time. I'm looking to get my hands on a guitar in the very near future. That's it for now.
Back to top Go down
nelzelpher1993

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   22nd September 2011, 12:26 pm

Name: (real name, nickname, or username is okay.) Shane

Hair Color: dark brown, but looks black

Eye Color: brown

Favorite Color: Purple, but I also like grey, pink and black

Do you smoke/drink: no

Favorite style of clothing: anything that's comfortable?

Hobbies: reading, writing, drawing, and roleplaying

Do you have any pets: no

Interesting things about yourself: I'm currently attending art school. I have a deep love for music and sometimes day dream of being in a band.

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: I was listening to Last fm and they played Dope. God I loved that song. But after a while I started getting into Deluhi. I made a station for those guys and heard more of D'espairsRay. So I made a station for them too c:

It's only been a few months and I wanted to cry when I found out why they longer made music.

Other bands you listen to: Deluhi, Luzmelt, Versailles, The GazettE, Gackt, lynch, SCREW, just to name a few.

Anything else we should know about you: Um, not much comes to mind
Back to top Go down
maniacrune

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th January 2013, 8:05 pm

Name: Nika is fine

Sex: yes please

Hair Color: naturally brown/blonde, atm dark reddish-brown

Favorite Color: red

Do you smoke/drink: I smoke Davidoff Classic because of their special smell and taste and I love drinking franconian white wine and Jägermeister

Favorite style of clothing: androgynous

Tattoos/piercings: I am planning two tattoos and I have ten piercings and wish to have more

Hobbies: wiriting, poetry slam, workout, drinking, playstation 3

Do you have any pets: a cat named Miro, almost 8 years old

Interesting things about yourself: I am slightly proud to say my birthday is 9/9 and the anniversary of my relationship is 8/24, the day Maifo formed. hehe.

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: a classmate brought about fifty posters from old magazines to school, gave me one with four evil looking guys and said "take this, they look like you" (actually not a compliment)
I googled them, listened to BORN and felt like heaven had opened its gates for me. I was finally home.

Other bands you listen to: Dir en grey, MUCC, 12012

Anything else we should know about you: I will always be honest about anything you ask me because I have been a liar as a teen and decided to radically change me life a few years ago. I am very unorganized and tend to forget everything at once, but love to learn new things, so teach me about any topic!
To describe me in one word, I am very passionate. I love and hate people, chances and arts fast and passionately.
Back to top Go down
unBeautiful

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   22nd May 2013, 4:48 pm

Name: Aoy Schier

Hair Color: now black, but I change a lot

Favorite Color: black, red, white

Do you smoke/drink: smoke malrboro mentol, don't drink

Favorite style of clothing: visual kei

Hobbies: well... is Karyu a hobby? XD"

Do you have any pets: i have cat.

Interesting things about yourself: I'm not intereting person, but... I'm 176cm and I'm wearing huuuge platforms all the time so I look like a very tall , black zombie, people very often take a photo on my walking down the street....

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: I randomly put their Garnet PV on my first mobile phone, I was j-rock fan before but I haven't internet in home so it was first j-rock PV I've seen... In first minute I felt like I was dying inside and then I knew that I'm going to follow Karyu forever... and so I did. It was probably 7 years ago. I really don't know...

Other bands you listen to: D, Luna Sea, Matenrou Opera, MUCC, Defspiral, Merry, Awoi... many others.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   

Back to top Go down

Member Introduction Template
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ray in Our Despair :: let's get started! :: MANIA INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: