Share | 

Member Introduction Template

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XgenKaKu
Admin

PostSubject: Member Introduction Template   28th June 2011, 4:42 pm

Welcome to the forum! Please introduce yourself so the rest of the MANIA can get to know more about you! ^_^

Below is a template that you can use for your introduction.

Name: (real name, nickname, or username is okay.)

Sex:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Favorite Color:

Do you smoke/drink:

Favorite style of clothing:

Hobbies:

Do you have any pets:

Interesting things about yourself:

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: (you can also tell everyone how long you have been a MANIA, the first song you heard, and your first thoughts about them)

Other bands you listen to:

Anything else we should know about you: (feel free to write as much as you want)

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
*~in vain~*
"Nobody can fill my
ego.
"Nobody can
violate me.
"Nobody can do my style.
Therefore...so..."

Last edited by XgenKaKu on 29th June 2011, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eris86

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   28th June 2011, 6:59 pm

Name: Eris

Sex: Female

Hair Color: brown

Eye Color: brown

Favorite Color: purple, black, reddish

Do you smoke/drink: No smoke! Yes drink

Favorite style of clothing: metal, gothic

Hobbies: drawing, painting, traveling

Do you have any pets: no unfortunatelly

Interesting things about yourself: I love Japan and Japanese people. I'm studying japanese and I'm studying at Academy of fine Arts. I love metal, jrock and gothic music. I Love D'espairsRay Karyu and Zero are my favourite! ^__^ I'd like to meet a lot of mania that loves D'espa like me! Wink

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: I saw them on a magaine. The first song that I've heard is Garnet. I'm a MANIA since 2006 ^__^

Other bands you listen to: Korn, Slipknot, In this moment, Evanescence, Killswitch engage.

Let's enjoy D'espa together ^__^v
Back to top Go down
Dreylan

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   28th June 2011, 7:19 pm

Name: Dreylan

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown/green

Favorite Color: Black, blue and green

Do you smoke/drink: sometimes both

Favorite style of clothing: colourfull, goth, metal

Hobbies: drawing sometimes, listening music and concerts

Do you have any pets: no, i don't.

Interesting things about yourself: I love Japan and I'm going to travel there as soon as I have enought money. I don't have anything interesting things about myself.. i guess..

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: I was heard it about one of my best friends. She asked if I was going to go their consert last year and I promised I'll go there with her. It was the fist time I was in Japanese bands consert and I don't regret it at all. I just fell in love to them and here I am now. They are one of my favourite bands and they will be one of the top always.

Other bands you listen to: Slipknot, girugamesh, Bullet for My Valentine, Bring Me The Horizon etc...
Back to top Go down
fuyushita_risou

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   28th June 2011, 7:30 pm

Name: San

Sex: female

Hair Color: blonde

Favorite Color: I don't have one anymore. I like many different colours and how they can mix up. For clothes I am all for black and grey

Do you smoke/drink: Smoke, no drink

Favorite style of clothing: street style and simple

Hobbies: so many that I can't count them. I am always doing what I feel like. But things that are important is music, reading and gaming.

Do you have any pets: no, am allergic

Interesting things about yourself: I study social work, which is I think rather uncommon in the jrock scene. I just drink tea. I started to listen to jrock with the age of twelve, since that time I am hooked up for japan. Though I still have many different other interests, too.

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: A friend had internet accsess and burned me a cd. I fell in love with them entirely since then. The first song that really impressed me was system.

Other bands you listen to: mostly nagoya kei: Deathgaze, cocklobin, Merry, -Oz-, lynch., 9goatsblack out

Anything else we should know about you: It hit me really hard, that D'espairs Ray disbanded. It felt like someone ripped of my heart and trampeled on my soul. But I guess all ppl here felt like that. So I think it's nice to build up a place were memories can be preserved. [left]
Back to top Go down
xRuttanx

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   28th June 2011, 8:15 pm

Name: Ruttan

Sex: Please? Female XD

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Favorite Color: Blue

Do you smoke/drink: Yes and Yes

Favorite style of clothing: My own

Hobbies: Tattoo designing, Making graphics, sleeping, D'espairsRay XD

Do you have any pets: Yosh 3 Yorkshire Terriers - Rambo, Raven & Riggy

Interesting things about yourself: Errr... i Co-run D'espairsRayUK Twitter/Live Journal/Facebook with Sakura i also run D'espairsRay A Day, ZERO A Day, HIZUMI A Day, Karyu A Day, TSUKASA A Day. I've seen D'espairsRay live and i've touched Zero, Hizumi and Karyu.... also i'd like to add i touched Zero's ass.... it was an accident but one i would not take back

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: Wow...erm i downloaded loads of bands and i had them on my computer for some time and i just by chance put them on my phone and i was listening to them while waiting for sakura at out local shops and i feel in love with them and made Skura listen to them, my first song was Angeldust. and i've been into them for five years. Not long but trust me i know every little thing there is to know about D'espairsRay, Zero is my god.....*laughs*

Other bands you listen to: The GazettE, Nightmare, BORN, Lost Ash, Matenrou Opera, Rentrer en soi, Vulgreed, -OZ-, AND, Lynch, Deathgaze, Rammstein, Slipknot, Kiryu, Merry.

Anything else we should know about you: i will speak my mind and i will stand up for what i believe in
Back to top Go down
merrik

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   28th June 2011, 8:48 pm

Name: merrik

Sex: F

Hair Color: changeable, now its reddish

Favorite Color: black

Do you smoke/drink: occasionally both

Favorite style of clothing: comfy

Hobbies: pretty casual: listening to music, reading books, watching criminal series

Do you have any pets: no, unfortunately

Interesting things about yourself: rather anti-social in real life (sounds a little geeky, I know), talkative, when stressed (so people usually claims that I am not stressed), student of first year of english philology~~

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: (you can also tell everyone how long you have been a MANIA, the first song you heard, and your first thoughts about them)
Mirror was first song which I heard and I totally fell in love with lyrics it was not so long after releasing of Mirror.

Other bands you listen to: right now: gackt, chachamaru, fade, nobuaki kaneko, linkin park, some old nightwish and some blind guardian, merry, mucc and so on~~

Anything else we should know about you: (feel free to write as much as you want)
D'espairsRay was reason of trying to fight with my social phobia - they announced concert in Poland, and I just feel like I need to go - but how with panic attacks and other not-so-funny stuff? i worked hard on it, and feel really stressed before the gig, but because of awesome friends it was okay. and i even manage to be in first row (so a lot of people around me, not so funny at first)Smile so despairsray changed me a lot.
Back to top Go down
perfectscars

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   28th June 2011, 8:49 pm

Name: Maria

Hair Color: ...It varies.

Eye Color: Green

Favorite Color: Pink, Grey, Lime, and Turquoise

Do you smoke/drink: Smoke: No / Drink: Yush

Favorite style of clothing: Conservative/casual punk, vintage pin-up, or cute 'n colorful!

Hobbies: Art, technology ('specially computers), music.

Do you have any pets: Four cats and several unofficial dogs.

Interesting things about yourself: I'm odd, plainly. Talk to me and you'll find out.

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: I met a girl in a big-chain bookstore a few years back ('06) who intro'd me to several Japanese rock bands like Nightmare, MUCC, Alice Nine, and of course D'espairsRay.

Other bands you listen to: Nightmare, MUCC, ViViD, SuG, 4minute, The Decemberists, Our Lady Peace, Linkin Park, Five Finger Death Punch, Atreyu, Bullet for my Valentine, Haste the Day... The list goes on.

Anything else we should know about you: I'm a body modification addict. I don't believe in organized religion. And I love nothing more than to curl up on my bedroom floor with a novella or anthology and some music playing at max volume.
Back to top Go down
raiSMASH

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   28th June 2011, 10:41 pm

Name: Rachel or Rai. ^.^

Hair Color: Medium brown and waist length

Eye Color: Brown

Favorite Color: Red and Purple

Do you smoke/drink: No; No. =D

Favorite style of clothing: 90's visual kei, gothic lolita

Hobbies: Photography, drawing, listening to music, being lazy, lol

Do you have any pets: A rabbit and 7 goldfish

Interesting things about yourself: Hmm. I've recently moved into an apartment and out of the house. I just finished up my 2nd year at a community college, now transferred to a University! I'm going to be going into the teaching program next fall! I want to teach kindergarten. ^o^ I live in the south but I'm originally from Upsate New York. Uhmm. xD

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: I first found D'espairsRay by video hopping on youtube. I found their Garent PV and I've been a fan for about 6 years. I love them all so much but Zero has a special place in my haert. He was the first 'j-rocker' I really became attached to and still today he is my number one. <3 D'espairsRay will always be my number one!!

Other bands you listen to: Acid Black Cherry, Deluhi, SID, SS501, F.T Island, Blind Guardian, Kaya, Versailles, Abingdon Boys School & TMR, Three Days Grace, etcccc

Anything else we should know about you: I LOVE D'ESPAIRSRAY!!! <3 Get better, Hizumi!!! ;...;
Back to top Go down
Wicky

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   28th June 2011, 11:42 pm

Name: Mariana

Hair Color: brown

Favorite Color: black, red, purple, silver, green

Do you smoke/drink: No way! / Yes but not so often

Favorite style of clothing: gothic

Hobbies: listen to music, read, internet D:, roleplaying, sleep xD

Do you have any pets: Yes, 2 dogs and a black cat ♥️

Interesting things about yourself: I'm the founder and "leader" of D'espairsRay Mexican fanclub and Street Team and right now I'm in charge of an hispanic FC project of D'Ray ^^. In August I'm going to university to start studying Translation, and I've been studying Japanese since last year.

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: A friend told me a lot of japanese bands names in order to check them and became a fan, the first song I heard was "Oboro no Tsuki" and I felt in love, I'm a mania since 2006

Other bands you listen to: Versailles, Dir en Grey, lynch., Placebo, deadman, My Chemical Romance, Lacuna Coil, etc...

Anything else we should know about you: I'm "dark_tsukii" in livejournal xD (and actually MurderFreak in twitter), but almost everyone calls me "wicky" (even my brother). Hmm... that 15/06/2011 was my 20's birthday, so disband was the worst gift ever, I cried a lot even when it supposed that I was celebrating my birthday :/ I never saw D'Ray live Sad. English isn't my native language so I'm so sorry if I had a mistake D:

嘆き果てる no tears for me to cry... 闇が照らし no more hope left to live...
Back to top Go down
chimamire-no-bara

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th June 2011, 12:09 am

Name: Chimamire-no bara in short way Chima

Hair Color: Redbrown

Favorite Color: Black, blue, violet

Do you smoke/drink: I drink sometimes, but not so often...I don't smoke at all

Favorite style of clothing: Dark

Hobbies: Drawing, listen to music, violin, ABJ, anime & manga, reading, photographing

Do you have any pets: One cat another cat is coming Very Happy

Interesting things about yourself: I like cats, I melts always when I see one xD

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: I listened on the first time D'espairsRay when I was in middle school when my friend first give me to listen her music Very Happy Em first song I guess it was Reddish DIVA Very Happy I like them still even it's impossible to see them again. But I know I never forget them and I will always remember those all memories with them. D'espairsRay live FOREVER!~♥️

Other bands you listen to: exist trace, Dir en Grey, D, DEATHGAZE, Versailles, Moi dix Mois, Kaya, X Japan, ScReW, Kanon Wakeshima etc.

Anything else we should know about you: I'm in livejournal under nickname called pinpun. I also have twitter account as well, so if you want it I can give it to you if you first said who you are XD English isn't my first language, so I probably can have some mistakes in my text ^^' But I try truely create text that you can see what is my point Very Happy

Last edited by chimamire-no-bara on 29th June 2011, 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
super80sdemon

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th June 2011, 12:18 am

Name: Just call me Steph.

Hair Color: Right now it's a copper blonde color(like Karyu's) but I dye it often. LOL

Eye Color: Green

Favorite Color: Purple

Do you smoke/drink: No smorking(lol) and I drink very rarely.

Favorite style of clothing: I like edgier stuff and goth stuff. Anything from distressed jeans, graphic tee, boots, and a jacket to the tattered up gothic vk type stuff(though I don't wear that stuff in public) to the more casual all black drapey stuff.

Hobbies: Cosplay is my big one at the moment but I also love to draw.

Do you have any pets: Yep! A black cat named Missy, grey tabby cat named Allie, and two yorkies named Tasha and Roxie

Interesting things about yourself: I'm extremely shy offline unless I'm around people I know? LOL

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: An ex friend told me about them and had Born on a mix cd. I was introduced to them in 06 but didn't really get into them until 08-ish

Other bands you listen to: Goldfrapp, Billy Idol, Alice Cooper, David Bowie, Duran Duran, The Cure, Gorillaz, Baal, Lycaon, Muse, Lady Gaga, Luzmelt, The Offspring, theSTART, and some others that I can't remember at the moment lol

Anything else we should know about you: I dunno? LOL
Back to top Go down
SilentCarnival

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th June 2011, 12:51 am

Name: SilentCarnival

Favorite Color: Shades of gray and black

Do you smoke/drink: Yes/On occasion

Favorite style of clothing: Something different.

Hobbies: Drawing, painting, photography, crafting, cooking, taking walks, going to museums

Do you have any pets: Travis, a black/white domestic short-hair cat.

Interesting things about yourself: My twisted sense of humor.

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: About late 2005? I came across some girl's Xanga/ website.

Other bands you listen to: Scandinavian metal, EBM, jazz from the 1930's, music from my childhood. I don't really listen to Vk/JRock anymore.

Anything else we should know about you: I consider myself first and foremost an artist, and I am proud of my studies of history and art theory. I believe I will find endless inspiration in Europe and Scandinavia, so I plan to travel there. I also sold my soul for ten bananas.
Back to top Go down
itsumo81mae

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th June 2011, 2:22 am

Name: Mellissa

Hair Color: Brown

Favorite Color: Blue

Do you smoke/drink:no/no

Favorite style of clothing: anything that is comfortable

Hobbies: writing, drawing

Do you have any pets: yes, four guinea pigs

Interesting things about yourself: uhhhh..blank stare

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: since 2007, Squall blew me away!
Other bands you listen to: I am pretty eclectic in my tastes

Anything else we should know about you: I'm open minded and love meeting new people! D'espa forever! itsu made mo!
cheers
Back to top Go down
HiXzu

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th June 2011, 2:29 am

Name: Hizu

Hair Color: blond/white at the moment

Favorite Color: Red, Black, purple

Do you smoke/drink: smoke

Favorite style of clothing: Scene like

Hobbies: Reading, taking walks, editing pictures, music

Do you have any pets: No

Interesting things about yourself: To be unique.

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: About 2004 I think, I just entered the VK scene and listened to several Bands. D'espairsRay got me from the first song I've ever heard and since then I'm a proud Mania

Other bands you listen to: Bring me the Horizon, Dir en Grey, Deathgaze, lynch., Asking Alexandria etc.

Anything else we should know about you: English isn't my first languarge so please ignore my mistakes xD I'm having twitter, livejournal and Facebook but I'm actually only using Facebook. Just ask if you wanna add. And I'm very happy to see people OVER 20 here <.< so I don't feel that old with almost 26 <.<"
Back to top Go down
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th June 2011, 3:18 am

Name: Kei.

Sex: I leave to your imagination~ Ok no xD
Female.

Favorite Color: Black, blue, brown, turquoise, violet.

Do you smoke/drink: No/Yes.

Favorite style of clothing: Gothic. Jeans, shirt or t-shirt black/blue, shoes Convers -so we say in Chile- or boots and a jacket of some dark.

Hobbies: Write histories, draw, read, play bass -my frustrated dream it's play violin and piano uwu-, listen to music, sleep xD

Do you have any pets: No -I want a hamster-.

Interesting things about yourself: Ehm... I'm bad for English, please forgive the grammatical errors >.<!!! uwu

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: Mmm... Well... I have a friend, she loves D'espairsRay. And other friend who wanted to play a cover of Garnet. She introduced me to his music x3!! Then, on YouTube saw Pv of Garnet and I loved with all my heart. Since then I haven't stopped listening x3!!

Other bands you listen to: Sadie, Dir en grey, Plastic Tree, Nega, X Japan, Screw, Versailles, Girugämesh, Yann Tiersen, Ludovico, Tool, Apocalyptica, Mago de Oz, Stravaganzza, Three Days Grace, etc xD
Metal, Rock, electro, tecno, classic to generalize xDDDDD

Anything else we should know about you: I'm crazy, I confess. o_o! I have MySpace, BlogSpot, LiveJournal, Twitter - I do not like facebook, so I have. xD- ^^
Back to top Go down
maruli

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th June 2011, 5:43 am

Name: Riikka

Sex: female.

Hair Color: red

Eye Color: umm... bue/grey/green, dunno

Favorite Color: red againn

Do you smoke/drink: yes and yes, too much both

Favorite style of clothing: mm depends on a day, almost everyday different

Hobbies: painting, riding, bass playing, messing around..

Do you have any pets: 3 cats and 3 horses

Interesting things about yourself: :O i can't say

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: mmm i don't remember how long time ago that was, but i think i just downloaded their music and so. Abel to Caine was the first song i heard, or Infection, and i fell in love Very Happy

Other bands you listen to: D, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, Machinae Supremacy, 9Goats Black Out, Sadie... http://www.last.fm/user/thejge

Anything else we should know about you: i'm not perfect in english so please don't mind if something i say isn't correct Very Happy but umm.. well i don't know what to say here. i play wow when i'm bored at home alone? yes. <3
Back to top Go down
Lullabynixia

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th June 2011, 10:45 am

Name:You can call me Lullabynixia

Hair colour and eyes colours:Brown hair and Blue/ green eyes.

favourite colours:Purple /. Black/ reddish
I don't smoke / yes I drink
Favourite style of clothing:It depends on the day.

Hobbies:Playing bass or violin, go to gigs, listening music, cook, read, travel eat and so on.

Do you have have any pets :I have three cats : mickey, valentine and figaro
Interesting thing about yourself : hmmm... I can speak 5 languages
How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay:I knew d'espairs ray in 2003  and I immediatly fell in love with them . So I went to their gig in France in 2004 and I saw them and from this moment they became my favourite band and my love for them never stop to grow( and i also became a hard fan girl of Zero ; ) ) . I saw them 7 times in France ( once in coupling with kagerou)and 3 times abroad
Other bands you listen to:I also listen to  Merry,Kagerou, buck tick, alice cooper,System of a down, placebo, dir en grey, rentrer en soi, mucc ( the old one), muse and so on ... I'm also really fan of classical music.

Anything else we should know about you:I kissed zero's cheeks at a signing session XD ( oh yeah) . It can seems really rude but I asked him before and he accepted it with a wonderful smile. How nice they are... They seems always sincerely happy to meet theirs mania and grateful to us for supporting them . They are this kind of band who really deserve to be known but now it's finish before we could reach this dream . I couldn't forget them, they are all for me . I'm a collector of d'espairsRay 's things : I got 1 stick from Tsukasa , 3 plectrums from zero( I'm really lucky with this guy ... Maybe because I'm always in the first row in front of him ? XD) and my best friends gave me karyu's pick <3( but she also get karyu's t shirt and she keeps it for her ... Aww so selfish XD) .  I have many checki of them that i got/ Some peoples gave me or that i bought . I have almost all of theirs cd except born, itanji and genwaku that i never found... and redeemer ; ) ( i know i know it's unforgivable , i don't deserve to be a mania and blablabla)... Anyway if i'm here it's because i wan't to continue to share my love for d'espairs Ray with others mania ... And sorry for my awful english
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th June 2011, 1:19 pm

Name: I usually go by Tzu, sometimes TzuVenom.

Hair Color: It's currently black, but I dye my hair often. It was pink not too long ago.

Eye Color: An awkward shade of blue and grey.

Favorite Color: Black, deep purple, deep blue, cyan and red.

Do you smoke/drink: Haven't tried any of them.

Favorite style of clothing: A mix of punk and goth.

Hobbies: Video games, singing, drawing, collecting.

Do you have any pets: One cat, named after Karyu.

Interesting things about yourself:

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: I was sent a link to their song "Hai to Ame" by a friend from Canada. I was sort of mesmerized by it, and became a mania shortly after. I've been a mania for 4 years now.

Other bands you listen to: Jack off Jill, Marilyn Manson, Deathstars, Rammstein, Iron Maiden, Gorillaz and more.

Anything else we should know about you: Nothing special. c:
Back to top Go down
ZEROgasm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th June 2011, 1:25 pm

Quote :
I kissed zero's cheeks at a signing session XD
OMG, how did his skin feel like? XDDD How did other members (and stuff O___O react? How about other fans, did you get any death threats? Razz I've never heard stuff allows to do stuff like that!

--

Name: ZEROgasm, AMAZE, Amanda, Amppu. Those are the names obey.

Sex: Female.

Hair Color: atm chocolate brown

Eye Color: Dark green

Do you smoke/drink: I smoke maybe twice a year (lol, only with friends who smoke) and I don't drink.

Favorite style of clothing: Depends on a day.

Hobbies: I've been studying Japanese now for... five years?

Do you have any pets: Yes I do! I have a dog, collie. His name is Willy ♥️

Interesting things about yourself: I'm trying to be a mysterious person but don't just succeed to do it :/ Ah, my foot size is 21cm / 33 EU / 2 UK / 4 USA. My nose is small too Sad

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: Hmm. I've been fan since 2006 (at the beginning of the year). Though I saw them first time in 2009. .__. That's shame. The first song I heard was 'MONOKURO' ni natta saigo no hi. And I fell in love ♥️ It's one of my favourite songs since that day. Then I watched Garnet PV from youtube and it was just gorgeus. My love for them is going to be bigger and bigger every day. There's no words to describe it and it's very personal thing to me - I don't usually want to talk about these things.

Other bands you listen to: Let's see... Ok I don't want to mention particularly only couple of bands so here's link to my last.fm. But if I need to mention one band with Despa that'd be Nightwish.

Anything else we should know about you: You mania make me happy and proud of D'espairsRay when I read your introductions about yourself. Smile I really mean that, you make me smile!
D'espairsRay is the only band I'm fan of. I do listen other bands and musicians but I wouldn't describe myself as a fan. A years ago I promised that when Despa will disband I'll commit to suicide. Eeeep, why I'm still here then? To tease you with this forum, of course! Very Happy (Ok I realized that would have been stupid and just hurt everybody - even Despa)

I think I have nothing else to say, hmmh.

“D’espairsRay will stay the best band in the world
which will be long remembered by everybody
even if it disbands.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th June 2011, 1:47 pm

Name: Marta

Sex:

Favorite Color: Brown, pink, green

Do you smoke/drink: never smoke, I drink occasionally, mostly cocktails (Tequila drunken)

Favorite style of clothing: everything what's lying around xD

Hobbies: Snowboarding, reading, travelling, watching sitcoms: King of Queens, Friends, Big Bang Theory, The IT Crowd…

Do you have any pets: yeah the most beautiful cat ever

Interesting things about yourself: I work in a snow park, I love Mexican food (and drinks xD), I study design, I love animals and I'm totally committed to the environment, I'm Buddhist, my favourite member is ZERO I love you

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: I don't remember the year but I think it was 2006 as I discovered J-Rock and was absolutely fascinated, I browsed Youtube and listened to different bands as I found the Born PV…that was the beginning of a big love xD

Other bands you listen to: Orgy (always and forever^^), Sick Puppies, CKY, Deadsy…recently much skate music. Unfortunately I've lost my flavour for Japanese music but I still like Gackt Very Happy

Anything else we should know about you: I make a lot of mistaken in English because it's my third language, so sorry xD
I wonder what this forum will be about now after they disbanded but I think it's a good idea to keep them in our memory
Back to top Go down
maniacal_paradox

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th June 2011, 3:29 pm

Name: Michelle or Michi

Eye Color: Super dark brown

Do you smoke/drink: No/yes

Favorite style of clothing: A combination of cute and colorful and dark and edgy

Hobbies: Writing, running, white water rafting, kayaking

Do you have any pets: Two sweet kitty-cats, Madeline and Pounder. My other cat passed away a week ago. He was my baby, my sweet little Akito. Nothing will ever be the same without him. T__T

Interesting things about yourself: I'm starting University this fall for Creative Writing and Journalism, with a minor in Japanese

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: Saw them in a German mag in 2005, thought they looked interesting, looked them up, found the Reddish PV, and I've been hooked ever since

Other bands you listen to: I don't really listen to much besides D'espairsRay, but occasionally RENTRER EN SOI, Dir en grey, and Lady Gaga

Anything else we should know about you: D'espairsRay is the love of my life. Also, I've experienced both a hug and high-five from Karyu. His hugs are heavenly, but his high-fives hurt like hell. XDD
Back to top Go down
Reketrebn

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th June 2011, 3:57 pm

Name: Seli -> that is my real name but shortened (but Reketrebn is my username almost everywhere for a few years now)

Sex: girl

Hair Color: different all the time~

Eye Color: hazel

Favorite Color: red, purple, black, babyblue, pink ..

Do you smoke/drink: I quit smoking (mostly), drink only occasionally now

Favorite style of clothing: mostly dark ripped clothes but it really depends on what caughts my eye..

Hobbies: I have a lot of them but let's just say almost all kinds of art Smile

Do you have any pets: a male cat called Vox

Interesting things about yourself: Uh..interesting?? I don't know what really is interesting since everyone is interested in different things XD But I hope somebody considers me interesting after all.. Smile

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: I remember listening to the demos I downloaded and didn't like them at all so I abandoned it but some time later my friend showed me more of their stuff and how they looked like...well it simply was a matter of giving them a second chance Smile Also Tsukasa caught my heart and everything escalated from there<3 First song I liked a lot was Infection..but what really got me to fall in love with them was Tainted World ..and it will always remain as a very personal song for me..They were something that saved me from the loneliness at that time and when I saw them live after a year, I felt like Hizu's voice saved my soul♥️

Other bands you listen to: Dir en Grey, Deluhi, The GazettE, BLOOD, Miyavi, Cat FisT, VAMPS, and others..also a lot of different genres

Anything else we should know about you: I might seem as a social person but I really am afraid to talk to anybody first so please feel free to contact me! Smile I really want get to know more Tsukasa manias because honestly I don't know many and it'd be nice to share our love for this man Smile
Back to top Go down
XgenKaKu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th June 2011, 7:12 pm

@ZEROgasm; I'm glad you didn't commit suicide. It would have really hurt D'espa if they found out that such an amazing MANIA had taken their own life.

~*~

Name: You can call me Genkaku, or Tsuki

Sex: Like a Star @ heaven

Hair Color: dark chestnut brown

Eye Color: dark chocolatey reddish brown. . ? Idk, they are chocolate brown, but in the light they look red. XD I suppose most brown eyes are like this. I don't know.

Favorite Color: Purple and green. I appreciate all colors, though. They are all beautiful. <3

Do you smoke/drink: I don't smoke cigs, but I drink occasionally. Maybe one or two times a year.

Favorite style of clothing: Goth, buckles, spikes, torn up black stuff like HIZUMI's outfit in Reddish. That's my ideal outfit! Sadly I really don't have many goth style clothes yet. Lately all I've been wearing are things like flannel shirts with a white tank top. :[

Hobbies: Drawing, listening to D'espairsRay~ Anything artistic is really fun for me. ^^

Do you have any pets: 3 kittens. They're all girls. Misty, a long haired white cat with one greenish-yellow eye and one blue eye; Jill, a crazy hyper brown tabby; and Little Bear, a pure black cat that will never leave me alone! She's actually jumping all over my keyboard right now. :/ SUPER ANNOYING!

Interesting things about yourself: I don't think there is really anything interesting about me. Er... Oh, I can see ghosts, and I have premonitions alot, but I usually don't think anything of it until things happen. Also, I'm really into occult/magick stuff and vampires.

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: I was looking for Japanese bands to listen to. I heard a song by Do As Infinity at the end of the anime InuYasha, and fell in love with Japanese music even though I didn't know any bands. About 5 years later (3 or 4 years ago), I got internet access and started looking for Japanese bands that were my favorite genre of music which is Rock. D'espairsRay was the second one I found, and I fell in love with them right away. The first PV I saw was Garnet. It was like I had discovered the most beautiful drug known to humanity.

Other bands you listen to: Rammstein, -OZ-, Cocklobin, Marilyn Manson, Korn, OTEP, Slipknot, Acid Bath, Hinoi Team, Eisbrecher, Megaherz, Meiko Kaji, UnsraW, Moonspell, Snoop Dogg, Velvet Revolver, Cradle of Filth, DEATHGAZE, MUCC, t.A.T.u, Nine Inch Nails, etc.

Anything else we should know about you: I've had tons of dreams about D'espairsRay. The first one was that I went to Japan and was looking for D'espa's older CDs in a pawn shop and ran into HIZUMI. He said he'd show me where to buy their older CDs. It was a great dream, even though I woke up right away from the excitement. XD I'm super shy IRL, and I feel like I make an idiot out of myself online alot... So, if I ever say anything stupid please forgive me! >///<; Also, I am very glad that all of you joined! I am super excited to get to know other MANIA!

*~in vain~*
"Nobody can fill my
ego.
"Nobody can
violate me.
"Nobody can do my style.
Therefore...so..."

Last edited by XgenKaKu on 23rd August 2011, 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xHLx

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th June 2011, 8:52 pm

Name: Meme

Hair Color: Black

Favorite Color: Black, white

Do you smoke/drink: -

Favorite style of clothing: Visual kei

Hobbies: Draw, music and photography

Do you have any pets: -

Interesting things about yourself: I'm a very high... O_o

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: 3 years ago I knew them, I found Marry Of The Blood by chance on the web.

Other bands you listen to: Awoi, Girugämesh, Dir en Grey & Cradle Of Filth

Anything else we should know about you: (=

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   29th June 2011, 9:03 pm

Name: Shin (or Sayu)

Hair Color: half black, half blue

Eye Color: ... I have no idea. xD

Favorite Color: Don't really have one, but I like dark colors more (^ ^)

Do you smoke/drink: smoke/yes, drink/yes

Favorite style of clothing: I mostly wear punk and VKei inspired outfits, but I like all Harajuku styles~ <3 I used to be a lolita for 2 years, but I quitted because of various reasons..

Hobbies: designing clothes, drawing, playing the guitar ( *3*)

Do you have any pets: no, I'm a horrible owner.. (^ ^)"

Interesting things about yourself: Living in Tokyo is my biggest dream. I'll definitely go there as soon as I can!

How did you first come to know about D'espairsRay: Hmm.. I first heard about them when the PV of Garnet was posted on a blog I've been following. I watched the video and fell in love with D'espa instantly.. This happened around 1 and a half years ago. (^ ^)

Other bands you listen to: Dir en grey, Girugamesh, MUCC, Versailles, Deluhi, Nega, ONE OK ROCK, LM.C, D, The Gazette, Sadie, Exist†trace and lots of other JRock bands.. And to mention some non-JRock, Emilie Autumn and Sex Pistols x'D

Anything else we should know about you: I'm addicted to Harajuku streetfashion, and I also dress that way, but these and similar styles are not popular in my country, so I had to start sewing clothes for myself, and I totally love doing it Very Happy:D I have a beautiful guitar who I honestly love ~ (~^ ^~) He got his name after Karyu's real name, Yoshitaka, but I just call him Yoshi-kun Very Happy I started playing about a half year ago, and I'd really love to start a band when I become good enough~ (*>3<)/

Last edited by Shin on 4th August 2011, 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction Template   

Back to top Go down

Member Introduction Template
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ray in Our Despair :: let's get started! :: MANIA INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: